quinns proday (nfl.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red 19
    Who cares who picked them the point is its been a terrible pick far too often.

And I dont buy the injury BS, in this league every team deals with injuries every week. Plus Couch and Brown both passed physicals and signed with other teams.

Couch was picked over McNabb and Culpepper(could have traded down and targeted one of these qbs and picked up players/picks)

Brown was taken #1 overall (the pick could have been traded and they could have targeted Chris Samuels, John Abraham, Corey Simon, Julian Petersen, Shaun Alexander, Brian Urlacher, Chris Hovan and picked up players/picks.)

Warren left as soon as possible, Braylon Edwards has been more of a distraction than playmaker- these four players were all top three picks and should be cornerstone players for the franchise for years to come. Instead three of the four are no longer on the team.

Green has played in over 45 games and only scored 9 TDs
    Faine left to play for the Saints.
    Winslow has played in 18 games in three years and scored 3, (yep 3) TDs and has not even eclipsed the thousand yard mark.........FOR A CAREER!!!!!
    Wimbley is awesome and a solid playmaker.

But you have rated these picks either good or great 7 out of 8 years
    Because they were good at the time. Had the Browns selected McNabb or any of those other players you have listed you would be sitting here saying the Browns should have picked who they did in reality pick. It's the coaching staffs. The Browns had horrid coaching staffs for several years while McNabb went to the Eagles and had the great Andy Reid to work with. Those players went to ideal teams with ideal coaches.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Uh Tim Couch was picked up by the Packers after he came back after surgery. But he was not given a contract because the Pack weren't happy with his range of motion, and weren't convinced of his fitness, so I'd say that injury is a pretty back part of why he's no longer playing.

It's a shame because I thought he definitely had the ability. Like Carr in Houston he was thrown into a developing team and expected to work miracles.
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by red17
        And I dont buy the injury BS, in this league every team deals with injuries every week.
        Oh that's good. Great for you.

Good that you don't consider the Browns losing nearly every single starter on the offense and defense to injury no cause for concern. Please get back to me when you have something worthwhile to say alright?
        Last edited by Charlie Brown; 03-28-2007, 07:43 AM.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
        X