No announcement yet.

AMAZING 9th Grade RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid definately has some skills and speed. Have to watch where he goes to school.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

there was some incredible blocking schemes in the video too, I don't know if anyone was paying attention to that. He also only ran between the tackels once I think.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
        there was some incredible blocking schemes in the video too, I don't know if anyone was paying attention to that. He also only ran between the tackels once I think.
        There were a fair share of bad blocks, too, but he still made it through the LBs, CBs, and Safeties.

Comment

that's true about not running up the middle but with a first step like his you don't need to run up the middle if you can just run around them all the time.

Our team had a real bruiser running back (gonna be top 100 in the country of all positions) who ran up the middle alot cuz he couldn't really accelerate outside like this guy but with this kids moves and speed he will definetly end up with success at the next levels.

I wouldn't mind having a shot at him though
          Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakTE87
            that's true about not running up the middle but with a first step like his you don't need to run up the middle if you can just run around them all the time.

Our team had a real bruiser running back (gonna be top 100 in the country of all positions) who ran up the middle alot cuz he couldn't really accelerate outside like this guy but with this kids moves and speed he will definetly end up with success at the next levels.

I wouldn't mind having a shot at him though
            Well, I meant his fullback(s), too. However, it didn't matter for him 'cause he's so damn quick and he has great strength and technique.

Comment

OMG

Damn that guy is good. i mean i know that it is high school and if there is one very very good player he will seem like a man amoung boys, BUT the running back at my high school is the best player in our district and any surrounding districts and he is nuthin compared to that guy. he is going to do very very good later on in life i just hope that if he keeps it up we will see the name devine on the back of a bronco jersey sometime in the future lol!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

ohh and about the tackling yeah it could have been better but i dont think you are giving him enough credit that was video tape from a bunch of different games and there is no way that all thoes teams were that bad at tackling if he was just a great RB the tackling would have seemed much better. and i would have to disagree he is and if not yet he is going to be an All-American STUDDDDD!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Re: AMAZING 9th Grade RB

Originally posted by Talon-
                  This kid's a stud for sure. He's quick, strong, persistant, and he has great technique. Look for him in the Draft in 6 years.

http://www.sunshinepreps.net/oldclips/NoelDevine.wmv
                  The kid is tuff! He must have broken 12 tackles on one play.
                  ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Silliest thread to date...........seven years, right????? I'll make sure I mark my calendar.......*smiling*
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                      if my coach saw tackling like that we'd all be sold into slavery

most of his big runs are ones that could've been stopped with good wrap up, square up tackles. in other words, a GOOD defense could've stopped the guy, pretty easily on some of those runs.
                      S*it, almost every one! The kid broke 12 tackles per play! Hes shifty, but high schools over and there willbe SPEED at the next level.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

:0
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                          :0
                          This should be a really great year for us. Our new D should really open up some plays that were to "risky" last year for Jake. There wont be any 300 yd passers or 150 yd runners come outta our house.

LET ME HEAR DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD???

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                            JK i had you fooled lol
                            Where the heck ya been? Ive not saw a single post yet?

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X