Ohio State pro day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State pro day

Can anyone get me the info on how it went? It would be very much appreciated because I am a huge Ohio State fan and would like to know how Troy did and what Ginn's 40 time was.

Help appreciated and maybe worth a CP.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Give it a day or two.

They just had it today.
    Go Huskers.

Comment

I'd also like to know soon, as I am a hardcore OSU fan as well!
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/in...orkouts#OhioSt

Comment

Thanks for the link. Unfortuneately they didn't have it yet because it was just completed yesterday.

It said Ginn didn't work out again because of his foot which is a shame because I wanted to see what his 40 time would be.

Chambronc2 I don't know if you heard or not, but they had a little blip on ESPNEWS and they mentioned how Troy did. They said he threw good yesterday, but probably didn't increase his stock. Also mentioned no one would probably take him higher than the 3rd round.
          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
            Thanks for the link. Unfortuneately they didn't have it yet because it was just completed yesterday.

It said Ginn didn't work out again because of his foot which is a shame because I wanted to see what his 40 time would be.

Chambronc2 I don't know if you heard or not, but they had a little blip on ESPNEWS and they mentioned how Troy did. They said he threw good yesterday, but probably didn't increase his stock. Also mentioned no one would probably take him higher than the 3rd round.
            I think he will be a steal if anyone gets him that far down.

Man, I wanted to see his 40 time also! Ginn is just so fast!

I wonder how Gonzo did.
            MMA News
            MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
            X