High School time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School time!

Okay, i don't about at the school you attend, but everyone in my town is excited about out high school football team next year, our jv team went undeafeted and most of them will be on our varsity. i will be playing for the freshman team next year. last year our varsity made it to state championship (5A) and lost, but our town still has our hopes up. GO ALAMOGORDO TIGERS! (located in new mexico)

If Cherry Creek High School can find a decent quarterback (not Jack Elway, who blows), I see them potentially winning state. We seem to win just about everything else, so why not add that to our 2007 list. I would love a Mullen v. CC championship game this year!

Comment

The only brightside to our high school team is that our center got offered a full athletic scholarship to Notre Dame to play center.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=109&p=8&c=1&nid=2932149

He can bench damn 400 pounds.

Comment

my school sucks so i adopted long beach poly! go poly!!!
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieBush25
          If Cherry Creek High School can find a decent quarterback (not Jack Elway, who blows), I see them potentially winning state. We seem to win just about everything else, so why not add that to our 2007 list. I would love a Mullen v. CC championship game this year!
          Cherry Creek will not be state champs. Champs are coming from Jeffco again this year. Pomona or Columbine
          sigpic

Comment

I live in Washington.
            The school I go to is probably the hardest didvision in the state. The SPSL.

I go to Auburn Mountainview and this will be are 3rd year as a school. GO LIONS
            I will most likely be starting Varisty QB.

Our uniforms are orange and blue
            Last edited by BF_forever; 03-19-2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
              Cherry Creek will not be state champs. Champs are coming from Jeffco again this year. Pomona or Columbine
              Columbine is really good. But the Champs are going to be Douglas County.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                Columbine is really good. But the Champs are going to be Douglas County.
                If it's not Cherry Creek (which it likely wont be) I do hope DC can win it again. I was there two years ago for the championship game against Mullen, they had some real talent.

Comment

DC lost Diehl, their only big player, so I don't think that they can win it.

Mullen can always win, because they are Mullen and they always have talent.

But I am telling you guys, watch out for Pomona because we have 14 returning starters on our team, and we were the only team to hold Columbine under 300 total yards, and we did it twice.
                  sigpic

Comment

what division are all these teams in?

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                      Yeah Cherry creek sucks elway isnt that good. Pomoma isnt going anywhere its all Awest next year .

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan2616
                        Yeah Cherry creek sucks elway isnt that good. Pomoma isnt going anywhere its all Awest next year .

Im graduating and I dont care about my high school that much anymore. So I'm gonna root for my brother's school because he actually plays for them. Which means Go Awest!
                        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                          Im graduating and I dont care about my high school that much anymore. So I'm gonna root for my brother's school because he actually plays for them. Which means Go Awest!
                          I might know him whats his name.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan2616
                            I might know him whats his name.
                            Perry. Hes a sophomore.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                              Perry. Hes a sophomore.
                              Im not sure i know him, what position is he? Awest will be good in about 2 or 3 years the freshman team (including me) have alot of potential. Go A-Dub

Comment

Working...
                              X