How good is Colt Brennan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martz11
    All 3 in the NFL, wow thats a big statement since they only have 2 recivers in the NFL now as it is, and those studs are Lelie and Chad Owens.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii_Bronco
      BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
      Thats a strong case your making there
      I'll tell you this though, I do like playing with there offence in NCAA '08

Comment

Originally posted by martz11
        Thats a strong case your making there
        I'll tell you this though, I do like playing with there offence in NCAA '08
        I betcha once Hawaii loses (they basically have to try to with that schedule) during the regular season his sig goes down

Comment

my prediction is a little different. when hawaii goes 13-0 with one of the weakest schedules in div 1a and doesn't get to a bcs bowl, he will gripe and be indignant, claiming that the ncaa is too scared to let them play a bcs team

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
            my prediction is a little different. when hawaii goes 13-0 with one of the weakest schedules in div 1a and doesn't get to a bcs bowl, he will gripe and be indignant, claiming that the ncaa is too scared to let them play a bcs team

He would have a legit gripe if that were to happen. Their schedule looks pretty easy to me, so I can see it happening. Nonetheless, it is quite an accomplishment to go undefeated and I do think Hawaii could beat the USC's, Texas, and Ohio States of the world.

Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 07-23-2007, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Not too many ranked teams want to play Hawaii; if they beat them, it's only Hawaii; if they lose to them, they lost to Hawaii.

Pre-season, Arizona State was ranked by Street and Smith 16th in the nation; if I remember correctly, they had the 2nd best defense in their conference. Hawaii blew them away, with Brennan getting 5 TDs and 500+ yards.

Hawaii's got a lot of holes, but they have so much firepower in their offense that they could make any team look silly. They are a team quite capable of upsets.

And they're a whole lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05 View Post
                He would have a legit gripe if that were to happen. Their schedule looks pretty easy to me, so I can see it happening. Nonetheless, it is quite an accomplishment to go undefeated and I do think Hawaii could beat the USC's, Texas, and Ohio States of the world.

i don't think they have a right to complain if they don't get a bcs bowl. unless they beat each of their opponents by 40 points or something. if they DID get to a bcs bowl, most everyone would consider them to be a severe underdog against whoever they play. i highly doubt that they can beat usc, texas, and ohio state though. usc blew them out both times they played, the last time being in 2005

Comment

Working...
                X