for sooner fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    kliff kingsbury went for over 5,000 yards....
    bj and kliff both played for tech thats all they do is pass. but even so look up their efficiencey ratings and tell me who is better, the two tech qbs or white. you will find that white had a much better efficiency rating than both of them or anybody you can find

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

sorry.

diddnt mean to start fights. jw about the sooners. my team is fresno state. we had an awsome season with Vernon Fox, David Carr, and Bernard Barrian in 2000. and we lost against BOISE STATE AND HAWII! just wanted some sypothy from another team.

Comment

yea underrated when he wins the heisman over a great wide out that had 22 tds...with 87 reps....and set so many records.....what about brad banks...3rd in heisman voting 2 years ago and DOESNT EVEN GET DRAFTED! now thats underrated
        westy....don't MAKE me get on you again.......

a WR over a team-leading QB? On a better team? Records, smechords.....OU had a WR not far off - clayton...look it up! *laughing*

Banks? WHO? A scrambling qb on a crappy team that has poor games when it counts. Get real.....

Seems to me, OU getting their OWN thread on a Broncos Board, can only mean ENVY to the umpteenth degree.....

.....gotta love it.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

What kind of site is this? I'm a Sooner fan, but generally not an obnoxious one, BUT I am ROTFLMAO at some of these posts. Talking about 'Bama's NCs (I live in Alabama and most of those NCs are a joke). An OU player won every major award last year. Were they all over-rated? You may hate OU, but please at least fake that you have the slightest football smarts about you. I can't stand Ray Lewis, but I'd be showing ineptness to say he's not the best MLB in football (like many on here). I'm a Q fan; not because he went to OU, but because of the kind of person and player he is and how hard he works. I was a huge Barry Sanders fan, and he went to a rival school (college).

Now for those who think Bell is the next RB at Denver...ain't gonna happen. It may not be Q, but you can bet your house that Bell WILL NEVER start over Griffin; book it, bank it, or anything else you want. Galloway has a MUCH better chance at starting over Griffin than Bell. Period.

I think some people's personal feelings get in the way of their logical thinking.

Comment

Re: How True

Originally posted by Black59Razor
            After seeing the Kansas St. game, I knew they were the most over-rated team in College football....

I went to Vegas and made a TON on LSU...

Sooners suck
            Bulls crappy, they donut suck.

PS- this was my crazy freind that visited from Oklahoma. please do not get pissed off at me, but my friend, conner drendle in haviland, Kansas . * he is a hilbilly*
            sigpic

Comment

Re: for sooner fans

Originally posted by ChampBaily559
              What does it feel like to go on a 13 game win streak, then lose the conference championship THEN lose the NCAA Championship*?

* non-BCS
              IT SUCKS BIG TIME ...............LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: for sooner fans

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                IT SUCKS BIG TIME ...............LOL
                ALSO MY FRIEND...SORRY:o
                HES CRAZY
                sigpic

Comment

we hold 13 national championships with 61 sec championships
                  LOL......Ohhhh......Whew.....LOL.....Thanks....Nee ded a good laugh this morning....LOL :p :p
                  "If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward." - Jack Handey

Comment

After seeing the Kansas St. game, I knew they were the most over-rated team in College football....

Sooners suck

That's probably the most pathetically stupid comment I have read on this board as of this date....

I am NOT a Sooners fan, but they DOMINATED college football for 13 weeks in the regular season.... They DESTROYED every team they played except for Alabama, which they still beat without much scare......

They went into K-State overconfident and unprepared to play a team that was playing for respect.... They got smacked in the mouth.... I bet if they played that game 10 times OU would win 8 of them..... The LSU game was so putrid on BOTH sides that I didn't even want to watch the second half of it.... White was clearly injured and should have been benched... Bob Stoops stuck with his QB, smart or not, got to commend his loyalty ya think?

Anyways, I don't know who you follow, but I love college football, and I have no favorites, but I watch almost every game on Saturdays that I can, and OU was the best team last year, they just stumbled late and never recovered... To say they sucked is about as stupid as saying the Chiefs have a good defense.
                    Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Sooners suck

That's probably the most pathetically stupid comment I have read on this board as of this date....

I am NOT a Sooners fan, but they DOMINATED college football for 13 weeks in the regular season.... They DESTROYED every team they played except for Alabama, which they still beat without much scare......

They went into K-State overconfident and unprepared to play a team that was playing for respect.... They got smacked in the mouth.... I bet if they played that game 10 times OU would win 8 of them..... The LSU game was so putrid on BOTH sides that I didn't even want to watch the second half of it.... White was clearly injured and should have been benched... Bob Stoops stuck with his QB, smart or not, got to commend his loyalty ya think?

Anyways, I don't know who you follow, but I love college football, and I have no favorites, but I watch almost every game on Saturdays that I can, and OU was the best team last year, they just stumbled late and never recovered... To say they sucked is about as stupid as saying the Chiefs have a good defense.
                      Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Just an FYI, White WAS injured.....but in the K State game. Wrist AND Leg.
                        On crutches and in a soft cast all winter/spring.

I'm sure if the backup was anything, Bob would have pulled him HAD HE KNOWN. Seems JW tried to keep it quiet and play through it.
                        Funny....but if he has another big year, will he STILL be over-rated?

And westy, White is like everyother player in college/pro......he plays against the teams ON THE SCHEDULE!
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

changing the subject a little...

i think in the next couple of years if the sooners could reunite(this is all hypothetical just for sooner fans) could be a pretty darn good team in the nfl.

offense
                          QB-(stretch)White,rhett bomar if he developes, with heuple as qb coach
                          RB-Quentin Griffin who i think will be one of the elite backs in the nfl for years to come, then when Arian Peterson comes out will be great
                          fb-jd runnels, seth latrell
                          Wr- mark clayton, brandon jones, travis wilson, will peoples
                          te- trent smith who i think will compliment todd heap really well in baltimore, you also have stephen alexander, former pro bowler
                          tackle- stocker mcdougle, jamal brown
                          gaurd- stretch- wes simms, chris bush
                          center- vince carter

defense
                          de-dan cody- top 5 pick, johnathon jackson, jimmy wilkerson
                          dt-tommie harris will be a stud, dusty dvoracek,moe dampier
                          olb-calmus, lehman, travian smith, (young guys)lewis baker, demorrio pleasant
                          mlb-lance mitchel, torrence marshall
                          cb-derrick strait, chijoke onyanegetch, anotonio perkins,(anoither stretch is bassey
                          FS- brandon everage, tony cade if he develpes like i think he will
                          SS- all you need is Roy Williams, but you still have donte nicholson
                          NB- brodney pool he is the man
                          p-jeff ferguson
                          k-(stretch)dicarlo

if you can think of any other current players please suggest, but i think that team could do pretty well in the nfl
                          Last edited by Qistheman; 06-10-2004, 06:16 PM.

Comment

kelly gregg- dt baltimore ravens to go next to harris he is an ex sooner
                            andre wolfolk- cb titans, ex sooner

Comment

K-State fan living in OK here and I loved it! Listened every day how OU was the best team in the EVER. On the radio, TV, at school, at bars, EVERYWHERE. And then BILL SNYDER laid the whooping to the ole' traitors! LOVE IT!

Sproles for Heisman in '04 (if Meier can do ANYTHING)

Cody
                              "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                              "These people need me." Zack Morris
                              "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                              "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                              "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                              "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                              "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                              "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                              "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                              "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                              "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

OU would beat K-State 8 out of 10. You can't even say that! If that game was close and K-State got lucky maybe, but it was a trouncing. Admit it, the Big 12 was weak last year (look at Bowl results) and OU mopped weak Big 12 talent. OU hasn't been able to run the ball sice Q left and K-State and LSU exploited that. K-State had trouble early in the year because of Ell's injury but once he was 100% they rolled. Imagine OU without White for a few games. If your gonna say OU lost only because White was hurt, then say the same about K-State with Ell's injury. Both teams were 100% for that game and it wasn't even close.

By the way if your gonna come back with "what happened in the Fiesta Bowl then?" The answer is the Big 12 was down and K-State was not better then Ohio State, but better then OU.

Cody
                                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                                "These people need me." Zack Morris
                                "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                                "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                                "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
                                X