preseason top 25 poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dream
    I think Michigan's rated too low, and I think FSU is a little too high. Those are the teams I watch the closest, and the only ones I really care about - but Nebraska at #4 is a joke.
    I agree about Nebraska. #4 is just terrible for a ranking at the beginning of the season.
    sigpic

Comment

GO BIG RED!

haha

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Wow, that's pretty ridiculous.

I hate being overrated like that.
        Especially the fact that it probably
        jinxes us.

My oh my, I'm not looking forward to
        moving to Texas...
        Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<
          USC should be #1.

Virginia Tech over LSU? I think not. We'll see though. After all, they do play this season.

Nebraska is too high.

And where's Notre Dame?

Weis will coach them back in the top 10 without Quinn.

But because of that loss, to drop them all the way out of the top 25?
          sigpic

Comment

Dropping Notre Dame out of the 25 is crazy. Though they did loose Quinn, they recruited the best highschool QB since John Elway, in Jimmy Clausen. He should be better then Quinn by his Junior year, if not his Sophmore year. As a USC fan, I am actually kind of afraid of the future playing Notre Dame just because of Clausen.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
              Dropping Notre Dame out of the 25 is crazy. Though they did loose Quinn, they recruited the best highschool QB since John Elway, in Jimmy Clausen. He should be better then Quinn by his Junior year, if not his Sophmore year. As a USC fan, I am actually kind of afraid of the future playing Notre Dame just because of Clausen.

Or, more afraid when Notre Dame took it to the Trojans, but Bush nudged Leinart in for the score

Yes, here's to some up and coming great games from the too!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kcarr26
                Or, more afraid when Notre Dame took it to the Trojans, but Bush nudged Leinart in for the score

Yes, here's to some up and coming great games from the too!
                Leinart would have scored anyways.

But yes, here is to more great games between the Trojans and the Irish
                sigpic

Comment

I don't believe in rankings until about 6 games in but if I have one request that is for LSU to give Alabama an arse whoopin and the rest of the SEC!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                    I don't believe in rankings until about 6 games in but if I have one request that is for LSU to give Alabama an arse whoopin and the rest of the SEC!
                    Man, Georgia doesn't play LSU this year, so I won't get to argue with you about that.

Unless they meet in the SEC championship game at our home away from home, the Georgia Dome.

I hope LSU sticks it to Saban.

Comment

I hope everyone sticks it to LSU, because I dislike them very much.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ
                        Man, Georgia doesn't play LSU this year, so I won't get to argue with you about that.

Unless they meet in the SEC championship game at our home away from home, the Georgia Dome.

I hope LSU sticks it to Saban.
                        Well WJ, the Bulldogs stuck to LSU last time they meet in the Georgia Dome.

Come on BVP, what's wrong with LSU! You should be haten on Texas or Wyoming!

Comment

Hoping for a big year from the Pokes!
                          sigpic

Comment

This guy does not now where to put anyone.

Ohio State at #2? After they lose a heisman trophy qb and his top 2 wr's?!!!

Nebraska at #4?!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're on the rise but this is just a little too extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                              No credibility left, after this......

The fuskers will be lucky to go .500.....

---new qb
                              ---no wr's (best could be off team)
                              ---new dline
                              ---questionable secondary
                              ---average rb's
                              ---same callahan

...what idiocy.

No love from a Sooner fan!

Comment

Oh, don't worry I am haten on Texas and Wyoming. But there is something about LSU that I really, really don't like.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X