Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

preseason top 25 poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Broncos72690
    This guy does not now where to put anyone.

    Ohio State at #2? After they lose a heisman trophy qb and his top 2 wr's?!!!

    Nebraska at #4?!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're on the rise but this is just a little too extreme.
    Ne's on the rise?

    WHERE?



    Did I miss something?

    Purify isn't in trouble?
    Their qb isn't throwing styrofoam cups at girls?
    Their rb's improved?
    Their dline is set?
    Bowman miraculously healed?

    CALLAHAN IS GONE??????


    :offtopic:

    Your cops caught 'diaperman' yet?



    [/offtopic]
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
      No love from a Sooner fan!

      Well, you know me, nomad......honest to a fault.

      Frankly, fusker fans aren't giving them any love, either.

      I think he has OU way too low.....

      ...I think their running game is going to be BETTER this year, than last...

      ...their oline will be better...

      ...their wr's better...

      ...their te's better...

      ...and their secondary will be better.

      Now the bad news....

      ....who's going to QB (some would call this important)?

      ....who's going to step up at DE?

      ....and who's going to be the next stud 'backer?

      I can see OU being in the top ten by the end of the year.....


      ...as well as #25.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

      -- Samuel Adams

      sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by rcsodak
        Ne's on the rise?

        WHERE?



        Did I miss something?

        Purify isn't in trouble?
        Their qb isn't throwing styrofoam cups at girls?
        Their rb's improved?
        Their dline is set?
        Bowman miraculously healed?

        CALLAHAN IS GONE??????


        :offtopic:

        Your cops caught 'diaperman' yet?



        [/offtopic]
        A little jelous of these rankings are we Mr. OU?

        You don't have to be mad that OU is going nowhere next year.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jhns
          A little jelous of these rankings are we Mr. OU?

          You don't have to be mad that OU is going nowhere next year.
          Just like you said last year.

          Wait, who was Big 12 champs last year?


          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Broncos72690
            Just like you said last year.

            Wait, who was Big 12 champs last year?
            The Oklahoma Sooners were the Big 12 champs!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Broncos72690
              Just like you said last year.

              Wait, who was Big 12 champs last year?
              That was last year, so it doesn't count anymore. I'm sure I could pull up a ton of stuff that everyone here has said in the past and they where completely wrong about.

              Anyways, to me the Sooners will never do anything. I am to much of a Nebraska homer to think that any other Big 12 team will go anywhere. So if you want to read my posts you mise well be ready for some homerism.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jhns
                That was last year, so it doesn't count anymore. I'm sure I could pull up a ton of stuff that everyone here has said in the past and they where completely wrong about.

                Anyways, to me the Sooners will never do anything. I am to much of a Nebraska homer to think that any other Big 12 team will go anywhere. So if you want to read my posts you mise well be ready for some homerism.
                Dude, just to let you know, the Sooners are gonna own Nebraska this year.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Nothing better than Nebraska and Oklahoma fans going at it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BVP
                    Dude, just to let you know, the Sooners are gonna own Nebraska this year.
                    I honestly couldn't tell you what will happen this year. Nebraska has a real QB for the first time in history though. It is just a matter of if he can play like he did before he transferred. With that and the d-line questions, I will have to hold off my crap talking untill the season starts and I see how well those two areas hold up.


                    Actually, who am I kidding, the Sooners suck and Nebraska doesn't even need to be good this year to win. Just look at the pole I posted... #4 to OU's #8. Obviously this is guys had his head on straight when he made this.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by jhns
                      I honestly couldn't tell you what will happen this year. Nebraska has a real QB for the first time in history though. It is just a matter of if he can play like he did before he transferred. With that and the d-line questions, I will have to hold off my crap talking untill the season starts and I see how well those two areas hold up.


                      Actually, who am I kidding, the Sooners suck and Nebraska doesn't even need to be good this year to win. Just look at the pole I posted... #4 to OU's #8. Obviously this is guys had his head on straight when he made this.

                      Im not even a Sooners fan but all I know is that even with a "real" QB Nebraska will not be able to take down the Sooners.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Dream
                        Nothing better than Nebraska and Oklahoma fans going at it.
                        Im not a fan of either, I just like giving Nebraska fans crap.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          "24. TCU: The Horned Frogs will be tough to beat this season."

                          LUCKY FOR US, HE BLESSED US WITH SUCH FINE INSIGHT.


                          Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

                          Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Doggcow
                            "24. TCU: The Horned Frogs will be tough to beat this season."

                            LUCKY FOR US, HE BLESSED US WITH SUCH FINE INSIGHT.
                            Hey, its true. I hate to say it, but they are the best team in the MWC (if that is saying much)
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by BVP
                              Im not a fan of either, I just like giving Nebraska fans crap.
                              It's fun isn't it?


                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Broncos72690
                                It's fun isn't it?
                                Yes it is. Its almost as fun as giving CU fans crap!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X