• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuilding year for my cougs. Lost so much talent in the draft

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
      Umm, our QB for this year wasn't allowed to play last year. The year before he put up twice the numbers that any of your QB's have had the past 10 years.
      If you're going to exaggerate, jns, at LEAST make it something that's SOMEWHAT believable.....

heupel - Heisman runner-up
      hybl - more than servicable
      white - Heisman WINNER

check 'em out
      Last edited by rcsodak; 06-26-2007, 06:52 PM.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
        See horseplay?

You can disagree without making an ass out of yourself.

....mo-fo....
        glass houses, nicky....
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
          If you're going to exaggerate, jns, at LEAST make it something that's SOMEWHAT believable.....

heupel - Heisman runner-up
          hybl - more than servicable
          white - Heisman WINNER

check 'em out
          Keller > any OU QB currently or of the past few years. How about that then? I enjoy exaggerating, but it really doesn't matter because the only thing that counts is who you have now, and Keller is better than anyone OU has. I am not sure where you heard that Ganz thing. Keller started with the first team for the spring game and has been the starter in every article that I have read about the practices. Ganz doesn't have half the talent Keller does.

Comment

No offense to husker fans, but the way I saw Sam Keller stand in the box (during 05) against USC makes me a little nervous if I am you guys. He literally looked like a statue! I was deployed at the time and my buddy from work and I were watching it (he is a sun devils fan) and I asked him "How come he doesn't roll out of the pocket and try to create some space?" He said that he had no business doing that and he was better off staying in there. I dont know man, guy's got a rocket arm and can take a hit, but.....

Man, nothing like an entire summer of just baseball to get you psyched up for the upcoming football season.

:thumb:

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

glass houses, nicky....
              The problem is, I wasn't the pot calling the kettle black.
              Go Huskers.

Comment

Keller > any OU QB currently or of the past few years. How about that then? I enjoy exaggerating, but it really doesn't matter because the only thing that counts is who you have now, and Keller is better than anyone OU has. I am not sure where you heard that Ganz thing. Keller started with the first team for the spring game and has been the starter in every article that I have read about the practices. Ganz doesn't have half the talent Keller does.
                Do you live in nebraska? Get inundated with fusker info on a daily basis in visual/audio/print media?

Thought not.

And until kellar is invited to that little party in NY, he's NOT as good as the qb's I listed.....

....he's never even won a game in nebraska and you're labeling him as a heisman attendee? Craziness.

If he's so good, then why let him go?
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

The problem is, I wasn't the pot calling the kettle black.
                  Two wrongs don't make a right, either.

Agree?
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Do you live in nebraska? Get inundated with fusker info on a daily basis in visual/audio/print media?

Thought not.

And until kellar is invited to that little party in NY, he's NOT as good as the qb's I listed.....

....he's never even won a game in nebraska and you're labeling him as a heisman attendee? Craziness.

If he's so good, then why let him go?
                    What exactly do you mean let him go? ...

Actually I do live in Nebraska and I do get a ton of updates in all of the local papers. If you didn't notice, there isn't really anything else in Nebraska other than the college world series.

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right, either.

Agree?
                      but, but, but two negatives are a positive....

...I'm telling my Math Teacher...

Go Huskers.

Comment

Too bad the OU quarterbacks mentioned are complete nobodies as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                          Too bad the OU quarterbacks mentioned are complete nobodies as of today.

So was Colt McCoy.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Keller couldn't even beat out a sophomore at arizona state. Why do you think he tranferred?

Comment

What exactly do you mean let him go? ...

Actually I do live in Nebraska and I do get a ton of updates in all of the local papers. If you didn't notice, there isn't really anything else in Nebraska other than the college world series.
                              haha...

...sorry, jns....had you cornfused with nicky.....

And that question was about him not qb'ing any more for ASU.....
                              Last edited by rcsodak; 06-30-2007, 12:01 PM.
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

To the people questioning ND's fall out of the top 25.
                                They didn't just lose Quinn people!
                                Only 1 starter returns to the defensive line.
                                They lost their starting rb.
                                They lost their #1 and #2 receivers.
                                Their top playmakers on offense are all gone.
                                They'll probably be starting Evan Sharpley at QB to begin the year.

I hope i'm wrong about all this

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                                X