Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Denver Broncos Running Back: 2017 NFL Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Future Denver Broncos Running Back: 2017 NFL Draft

    Much love to SoCal over on the Mane for posting this, but holy crap.

    I thought some of you would get a kick out of this, especially the parents who have kids in Pop Warner, or some coaches like Dean on here who would love to have him on their respective teams.

    I'm not even joking, that kid looks special. He probably could have played on my high school team.

    Cody Paul Is Sick Wit' It

  • #2
    Sweet! That kid is pretty good. He totally broke that little guy on the green team's heart, lol. Nice bit o'runnin there.
    Roc Hoover. The coolest detective in daytime TV.

    Comment


    • #3
      wow...

      just wow...


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Peewee... Nuff said.

        Oh, by the way... He's only 8, he's not going to be a senior in college until the 2020 or 2021 draft
        Last edited by ReleaseTheBeast7; 07-15-2007, 09:33 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          That little kid is sick as f***!!!!!!

          Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
          I'm a BroncoForLife!

          Comment


          • #6
            I was the fastest kid ever when I was that age. Outran everybody I knew. Next thing I know my knees start to suck and I never really flesh out my body's frame. Disaster can happen anywhere; hoard your earnings *shifty eyes*


            "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
              I was the fastest kid ever when I was that age. Outran everybody I knew. Next thing I know my knees start to suck and I never really flesh out my body's frame. Disaster can happen anywhere; hoard your earnings *shifty eyes*
              i used to eat chillies straight up better than anyone ive ever met...



              sadly i didnt hoard my earnings which mostly consisted of beers and bragging rights...



              but the good news is that my knees are still good and i can still eat chillies better than anyone ive met...


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I was amazed with his vision and foot coordination, however in peewee defenders tend to over pursue and don't know much about tackling etc. Not trying to take anything away but lets come back in a few years to see how he's doing

                Comment


                • #9
                  DRAFIT YUMFIRS TF0ROUND IPICKK1!!!!!!
                  sigpic

                  :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                  D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                  :logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dream
                    Much love to SoCal over on the Mane for posting this, but holy crap.

                    I thought some of you would get a kick out of this, especially the parents who have kids in Pop Warner, or some coaches like Dean on here who would love to have him on their respective teams.

                    I'm not even joking, that kid looks special. He probably could have played on my high school team.

                    Cody Paul Is Sick Wit' It
                    i guess you missed the part where the actual coach wrote in. the kid was 12 years old.
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That kid reminds me of this kid.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGyrgqOKZLg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                        i guess you missed the part where the actual coach wrote in. the kid was 12 years old.
                        Yeah. . . I saw he was twelve? Still impressive.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dream
                          Yeah. . . I saw he was twelve? Still impressive.
                          no doubt. you dont see many kids that age run like he did. hats off to him.
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            that freakin' rocked, especially set to that song. . . .



                            he looks like the 12-year old reggie bush-- kid's got some ankle-breakers!
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

                            rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dogfish
                              that freakin' rocked, especially set to that song. . . .



                              he looks like the 12-year old reggie bush-- kid's got some ankle-breakers!
                              I'm pretty sure that was Lil Wayne and Fat Joe? LMAO. RAIN ON DEM HOES.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X