How happy is Charger Fan Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How happy is Charger Fan Now?

all off season long i had to put up with listening to charger fan gloat about good Norv Turner is, and how much he was gonna improve the Chargers over marty.....

well now i got one question?

how y'all like that new head coach now?

so much for Super Bowl...when you play like the Chiefs you wont go any where at all

It is the first game of the season and they are playing the toughest D in the league. Don't worry though I've said all offseason that the coaching moves would hurt the Chargers this year. They will be tough, just not dominate like last year. I still dont think we can sweep them but we definitely can split with them.

Comment

That goal line call against the chargers was retarded. As much as I would like to see the chargers loose, they pretty much got a TD stolen from them by the refs.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Botan View Post
        That goal line call against the chargers was retarded. As much as I would like to see the chargers loose, they pretty much got a TD stolen from them by the refs.
        It was a bad call but the ball was snapped leass han a second after he moved its a tough call.

Comment

Yep, very bad call. As much as I want the Chargers to lose, they were extremely unlucky there.

What I want to know is why that call couldn't be challenged? Its not a judgement call - he is either in the neutral zone or he isn't. I don't claim to understand the finer details on the rules but I thought judgement calls can't be reviewed and non-judgement calls could?

Comment

Yeah, but V. Jackson's "reception" should have been either incomplete or a fumble and not a reception for a first down. Both teams are getting hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
              all off season long i had to put up with listening to charger fan gloat about good Norv Turner is, and how much he was gonna improve the Chargers over marty.....

well now i got one question?

how y'all like that new head coach now?

so much for Super Bowl...when you play like the Chiefs you wont go any where at all
              i'm very happy right now, i watched the entire denver game today against a mediocre bills team.

and you're our main competition..... wow

i loved what i saw out of shaky cutler, we're going to kill that guy.

henry looked great , but he was playing the bills, but he does look way better than tater
              sigpic

Comment

WHILE I can't say how the game will finish, right now it is SD 7 CHI 3, in the 4th, and Chicago has 4 turnovers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

henry looked great , but he was playing the bills, but he does look way better than tater

I don't recall Rivers doing anything to be considered special. Besides Cutler threw for the most yards this week so far. Once the mistakes are cleared out our O is going to murder teams.

Comment

i'm very happy right now, i watched the entire denver game today against a mediocre bills team.

#1 ranked offense in the NFL, and you're happy with Norv Turner? you guys shoulda scored 42 on the bears...i'd be real worried if i were you

Comment

What I liked today was seeing Rivers come completely unglued when things didn't go his way. Mark my words--other teams are picking up on this. The Bears got in his little cranium and other teams will as well. He will implode several times this year. Norv Turner, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Texan View Post
                        I don't recall Rivers doing anything to be considered special. Besides Cutler threw for the most yards this week so far. Once the mistakes are cleared out our O is going to murder teams.
                        rivers didn't throw a pass behind him and try to give the other team the win, late, like cutler did.

cutler looks damn shaky under pressure, shakier than i've ever seen PR look under pressure.

good luck with that, the guy just looked very nervous, and it's not even a top team he played.

henry though, i'll have to see him vs an actual good team, like let's say the bears vs denver, that will show me alot about where the broncos are
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233 View Post
                          What I liked today was seeing Rivers come completely unglued when things didn't go his way. Mark my words--other teams are picking up on this. The Bears got in his little cranium and other teams will as well. He will implode several times this year. Norv Turner, wow.
                          cutler came unglued too, rivers actually helped beat a good team.....

you notice after PR got pissed at the no call on the neutral zone infraction, he was more solid on his passes, and they went on to outscore chicago 14-0

sure he didn't get any tds , but like they say in the armed forces, marines need the navy to deliver them into the zone sometimes, if ya know what i mean.

chargers are going to just flat out kill cutler with our pressure, and i don't see denver possessing anything close to the bears front 7 pressure, and this is just the truth, most of your own fans even admit it.
                          sigpic

Comment

oh it was good to see teams figured out the big arizona bootleg deep ball too, too bad the bills db dropped the easy int cutler placed right into his hands
                            sigpic

Comment

rivers didn't throw a pass behind him and try to give the other team the win, late, like cutler did.

cutler looks damn shaky under pressure, shakier than i've ever seen PR look under pressure.

good luck with that, the guy just looked very nervous, and it's not even a top team he played.

henry though, i'll have to see him vs an actual good team, like let's say the bears vs denver, that will show me alot about where the broncos are
                              Did you see little Philip's tantrum? Other teams did. Get ready for more of that, particularly with Vincent Jackson as the #1 wideout. Or is this the year he breaks out? Been hearing that for about 3 years now.

If you get in his grill, he will fold. As it has been said, so it shall be.

Nice fans by the way. What a joke. Home field isn't even home field for that pathetic franchise.

Comment

Working...
                              X