Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFCWest is just down this year.

The Chiefs suck.

Denver was very shaky today, and their special teams suck.

The Chargers offense clearly isn't the same without Shottenheimer, and their best QB plays RB.

Oakland might be the only team that is actually improved in this division.

Comment

We'll see in about a month, but all I can say for certain right now is that San Diego is going to get murdered next week.
      The Denver Broncos, aka THE NFL'S NEXT DYNASTY

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        cutler came unglued too, rivers actually helped beat a good team.....

you notice after PR got pissed at the no call on the neutral zone infraction, he was more solid on his passes, and they went on to outscore chicago 14-0

sure he didn't get any tds , but like they say in the armed forces, marines need the navy to deliver them into the zone sometimes, if ya know what i mean.

chargers are going to just flat out kill cutler with our pressure, and i don't see denver possessing anything close to the bears front 7 pressure, and this is just the truth, most of your own fans even admit it.

Silly Chargers fan. You amuse me almost as much as Chiefs' fans. Did you see your own secondary today? They were just as bad as last year and the year before that and the year before that. I hope you have Jammer signed to a really long contract so that Cutler can carve him up (pun intended) for years. Merriman was horrible in pass coverage and the Bears line held quite well for the bulk of the game. The Chargers are still the most talented team in the league, but they showed all of the same problems they had last year. The middle of the field will kill you this year. Brady is going to destroy you.

Comment

The Charger's game proved what we already know...

...and was also echoed loudly on thursday when indy spanked NO...The NFC Sucks bizzalls and whatever team walks out from the AFC alive as AFC Champ this year will win the Superbowl.

The Sparklers did fine today. Much like the Broncos, they didn't play to full potential and had trouble scoring early on, but they played hard until the end and won. Congrats Charger fans, with any luck both teams will continue winning until we face each other for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            rivers didn't throw a pass behind him and try to give the other team the win, late, like cutler did.

cutler looks damn shaky under pressure, shakier than i've ever seen PR look under pressure.

good luck with that, the guy just looked very nervous, and it's not even a top team he played.

henry though, i'll have to see him vs an actual good team, like let's say the bears vs denver, that will show me alot about where the broncos are
            Jay completed every pass he needed to. According to John Elway (from SI) "Anyone can play QB on 1st and 2nd down, but you earn the money playing on 3rd." Jay completed some huge 3rd down throughout the entire game, and two big 4th downs on the last drive. Thats not TOO shaky under pressure, and thats what really excites me.

Come on JC, you cant say PR played better than Jay today

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233 View Post
              Silly Chargers fan. You amuse me almost as much as Chiefs' fans. Did you see your own secondary today? They were just as bad as last year and the year before that and the year before that. I hope you have Jammer signed to a really long contract so that Cutler can carve him up (pun intended) for years. Merriman was horrible in pass coverage and the Bears line held quite well for the bulk of the game. The Chargers are still the most talented team in the league, but they showed all of the same problems they had last year. The middle of the field will kill you this year. Brady is going to destroy you.
              This coming from a guy who's team sketched out a win with 0 seconds left against a bottom of the barrel team. I usually don't get involved with these disputes but this is rediculous. Good luck this season............

Comment

Working...
              X