X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdhdiggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Botan View Post
    That goal line call against the chargers was retarded. As much as I would like to see the chargers loose, they pretty much got a TD stolen from them by the refs.
    Yeah, but V. Jackson's "reception" should have been either incomplete or a fumble and not a reception for a first down. Both teams are getting hosed.

Leave a comment:

• Hallam Bronco
    replied
    That goal line call against the chargers was retarded. As much as I would like to see the chargers loose, they pretty much got a TD stolen from them by the refs.
    Yep, very bad call. As much as I want the Chargers to lose, they were extremely unlucky there.

What I want to know is why that call couldn't be challenged? Its not a judgement call - he is either in the neutral zone or he isn't. I don't claim to understand the finer details on the rules but I thought judgement calls can't be reviewed and non-judgement calls could?

Leave a comment:

• rbk_bronco
    replied
    It was a bad call but the ball was snapped leass han a second after he moved its a tough call.

Leave a comment:

• Botan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Texan
    replied
    It is the first game of the season and they are playing the toughest D in the league. Don't worry though I've said all offseason that the coaching moves would hurt the Chargers this year. They will be tough, just not dominate like last year. I still dont think we can sweep them but we definitely can split with them.

Leave a comment:

• Overtime
    started a topic How happy is Charger Fan Now?

How happy is Charger Fan Now?

all off season long i had to put up with listening to charger fan gloat about good Norv Turner is, and how much he was gonna improve the Chargers over marty.....

well now i got one question?

how y'all like that new head coach now?

so much for Super Bowl...when you play like the Chiefs you wont go any where at all
Working...
X