Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roy

    Kevin Jones, Running Back for the Detroit Lions.

  • #2
    I think Phillip Rivers could turn a few heads...he does have LT, after all.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

    What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

    Answer: Championships.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RunByDesign
      I think Phillip Rivers could turn a few heads...he does have LT, after all.
      You got to be kidding me right? Not trying to say Philip Rivers isn't good but that Offensive Line wont let him see the time of day to even smell Rookie Of The Year.

      Comment


      • #4
        No, I'm not kidding. When I am kidding, I will let you know.

        If you think it is so unresonable to think that he could have some success this year, despite having the potentially and usually agreed upon, best RB in the game, then I will leave it at that.....and please spare yourself and I, the respnse.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

        Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

        What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

        Answer: Championships.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RunByDesign
          No, I'm not kidding. When I am kidding, I will let you know.

          If you think it is so unresonable to think that he could have some success this year, despite having the potentially and usually agreed upon, best RB in the game, then I will leave it at that.....and please spare yourself and I, the respnse.
          Not being a smart ass or anything like that because I have respect for all the Denver Broncos Fans in here except for broncojoe. But I'm just trying to be realistic with you on how I see it. But it's your opinion so whateva.

          Comment


          • #6
            Rivers was consistently one of the highest rated passers throughout his college career, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it is so unreasonable to think he might be good.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

            Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

            What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

            Answer: Championships.

            Comment


            • #7
              6 posts in, and the name of the absolute best player comming out of the draft this year (undisputable so dont dispute) has not been mentioned yet, this is pitiful.... and i sure hope you all know who that is. Doesnt make him a lock for rookie of the year but heck if he isnt mentioned soon, this thread should be burned.
              Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

              Comment


              • #8
                Who...Eli? Eli has less to work with, IMO. Good coach, a defense that still misses Jon Fox and an underachieving offense, minus Jeremy Shockey. I do like Toomer and Barber at the skill positions, though.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                Answer: Championships.

                Comment


                • #9
                  no its not eli, I'll give another guess and if they dont get it right, i'd be pretty disappointed at the people who are viewing this thread
                  Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who, Larry Fitzgerald? Yeah, he's gonna be a very good Player but I don't think he'll win it for the simple fact they'll be spreading the ball around too much to Players like Anquan Boldin for Larry Fitzgerald to win Rookie Of The Year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      OMGOSH! SEAN TAYLOR!

                      WHY WOULD NO ONE GUESS THAT????
                      Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by willynowei2
                        OMGOSH! SEAN TAYLOR!

                        WHY WOULD NO ONE GUESS THAT????
                        Because that is your opinion on who is the best Player in this years NFL Draft.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                          was about to say him but i think udeze will be a star....
                          yea, but lineman don't usually win rookie of the year awards

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            JULIUS JONES! - Dallas.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Broncos28
                              Because that is your opinion on who is the best Player in this years NFL Draft.
                              Yes its an oppion but so is saying that Jake Plummer is the best qb on the broncos current roster, its an oppinion, but its a widely accepted opinion.
                              Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X