Fire Norv Turner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianOrange View Post
    All that talent in San Diego and all they have to show is a 5-5 record.

Marty was not only a good coach, but he got the best out of his players.
    I totally agree! Last year they were a well oiled machine. This year they are stinkin up the place. Turner is a LOSER

Comment

what a difference a month makes
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

Jc, the Chargers have fired the coach for less......

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          I'm sure he will have the same number of playoff wins that Marty had with the Chargers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
            I'm sure he will have the same number of playoff wins that Marty had with the Chargers as well.
            it's kinda hilarious that all he needs is one playoff win to eclipse anything marty ever did with sd haha

if they wanna fire him if he loses in the playoffs, well they set that precedent last season
            sigpic

Comment

I still think its funny that the Chargers could have went 16-0 last season if it wasn't for late second losses vs the Chiefs and Ravens. But they did have late comebacks vs the Bengals and Broncos and stuff
              So I guess it all evens out.
              I also think its shocking how Rivers is undefeated at home in the reg season

Part of me(in a sick sorta way) would like to see the Chargers win on Monday Night that way he can be 16-0 at home in the reg season and then 0-2 in the playoffs.

But I cant root for a loss.
              It feel nice to beat the Chargers.
              It feels like its been ages since we beat them.

Comment

I still think its funny that the Chargers could have went 16-0 last season if it wasn't for late second losses vs the Chiefs and Ravens. But they did have late comebacks vs the Bengals and Broncos and stuff
                So I guess it all evens out.
                I also think its shocking how Rivers is undefeated at home in the reg season

Part of me(in a sick sorta way) would like to see the Chargers win on Monday Night that way he can be 16-0 at home in the reg season and then 0-2 in the playoffs.

But I cant root for a loss.
                It feel nice to beat the Chargers.
                It feels like its been ages since we beat them.
                What? He can't be undefeated at home.. Didn't he lose to the Chiefs earlier this season in Qualcomm? Get your facts straight, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                  What? He can't be undefeated at home.. Didn't he lose to the Chiefs earlier this season in Qualcomm? Get your facts straight, kid.
                  you are correct, PR is 14-1 at home
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                    True that.
                    I forgot about that game.
                    Well they should have won that game since they were up like 16 or 17 to nothing.

But thanks to you Beast my facts are now straight.
                    Good thing I only mentioned that in one thread so this way I dont make a fool out of myself in multiple threads.

Comment

True that.
                      I forgot about that game.
                      Well they should have won that game since they were up like 16 or 17 to nothing.

But thanks to you Beast my facts are now straight.
                      Good thing I only mentioned that in one thread so this way I dont make a fool out of myself in multiple threads.
                      my pleasure to get your facts straighted

Comment

Working...
                      X