Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Manning has to be thinking WHAT IF!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning has to be thinking WHAT IF!?!?

Given the success of the Chargers the last coupke of seasons and the way the team carries themself. Does any one other then me wonder if Eli Manning is thinking about the What Ifs. What if he would have stayed with Chargers in the draft? I really don't think Eli Manning is going to stay with the Giants after his contract is up. He is in the shadow of his brothers success and he expects to play at the level his brother plays and he needs a coach that can help him progress along the way. And well he is not going to get any of that in New York.
    Twitter: @FFB_Hitman88

Originally posted by Soldier96B View Post
    Given the success of the Chargers the last coupke of seasons and the way the team carries themself. Does any one other then me wonder if Eli Manning is thinking about the What Ifs. What if he would have stayed with Chargers in the draft? I really don't think Eli Manning is going to stay with the Giants after his contract is up. He is in the shadow of his brothers success and he expects to play at the level his brother plays and he needs a coach that can help him progress along the way. And well he is not going to get any of that in New York.
    seeing as eli is 0-2 in the playoffs during the same stretch that we're 0-2 in the playoffs, i think he's probably thinking about how much he hates the ny media and their fans, and if he was in san diego it would be a nicer place to be 0-2 in the playoffs lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      seeing as eli is 0-2 in the playoffs during the same stretch that we're 0-2 in the playoffs, i think he's probably thinking about how much he hates the ny media and their fans, and if he was in san diego it would be a nicer place to be 0-2 in the playoffs lol
      I think you hit it on the head there. He asked for the bigger market, and he got it...right along with the higher expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        Yeah, at least he could still go to the beach in January if he were here. Being snow bound at home having to listen to the ny media chew on you all off season must really suck.

Comment

Right now, I think he is thinking something like "What if everyone in the country wants me to beat the Patriots, and all I am going to do is embarrass myself on national TV and show the country how bad I really am"

Something like that

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA View Post
            Right now, I think he is thinking something like "What if everyone in the country wants me to beat the Patriots, and all I am going to do is embarrass myself on national TV and show the country how bad I really am"

Something like that

Eli wishes his brother would retire, so the shadow will go away. No matter where he went he would have the spotlight because of his dad and Peyton. I think Eli and co have a darn good chance of beating the Patriots next Saturday night! I think the Giants show up to play and Eli has a good game!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
              Eli wishes his brother would retire, so the shadow will go away. No matter where he went he would have the spotlight because of his dad and Peyton. I think Eli and co have a darn good chance of beating the Patriots next Saturday night! I think the Giants show up to play and Eli has a good game!
              i think their only real chance is running the ball, and a ball control offense.

the giants do have something that should worry NE, and that is a #1 pass rush
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think anyone thinks "Man, What if I had Norv Turner as my head coach..."
                sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
                Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Comment

I think Rivers is slightly better than Eli. Eli has some BRUTAL outings, including last night that cost me my fantasy football championship, the dope! Eli has some great games, but Tiki was right when he said Eli is not a leader. He's not a presense. Rivers can be one. He has fire. Eli wouldn't yell at his girlfriend if she cheated on him with Strahan and Osi at midfield while he's running a 2 minute drill. He'll just look dumbfounded and run back to Coughlin. Just not in his character and as a QB, that's something you need to wake people up.

Eli has two great backs, but his receivers have dropped so many easy balls this year, so the blame is not completely on him. But his incomplete passes that were not the results of drops make you scratch your head and wonder if he's adopted and his birth name is Eli Leaf.
                  Last edited by DevilSpawn; 12-24-2007, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X