• Show
Clear All

• I want to see

A colts VS giants superbowl

Brother vs Brother

It would be interesting.

who do you want to see?
    sigpic

Farve retiring after ruining the pats perfect season.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

I would kill myself if it was a Manning v. Manning SB. Those are probably the only 2 QBs I hate worse than Phillip Rivers. Those are the LAST 2 players I EVER want to see in the SB. I'd like to see a Pats-Cowboys SB because I want to either see a perfect season, or I'd like to see T.O. get a ring. Yes, that's right I like T.O. Go ahead and flame me. That seems to be the popular thing to do around here.

Comment

I would like to see GB vs any afc team but the patriots... ot the Chargers

and Favre win it all!

Comment

I would like to see Washington against Jaguars.

Washington to pull out victory.

Comment

whoever new england plays they is gonna win so it dont matter to me
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

I don't see why everyone wants to see Favre go out on top. I mean, he already has his ring. It's not like he's in Elway's situation. I'd rather see someone like Hasselbeck or Garcia win. They are both up there in age and neither of them have a ring. I just don't get the huge Favre lovefest. He's had his glory in the NFL with his 3 MVPs and 2 super bowl appearances (1 win). Let someone else have the glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
                Farve retiring after ruining the pats perfect season.
                I agree. After Favre's last few years of being on crap teams, it'd be cool to see him go out on top.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Collins get a Superbowl win lol...

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                  I don't see why everyone wants to see Favre go out on top. I mean, he already has his ring. It's not like he's in Elway's situation. I'd rather see someone like Hasselbeck or Garcia win. They are both up there in age and neither of them have a ring. I just don't get the huge Favre lovefest. He's had his glory in the NFL with his 3 MVPs and 2 super bowl appearances (1 win). Let someone else have the glory.
                  I just like their whole team. People thought they'd be a 6-10 team, 8-8 at best. Look what they have accomplished, its just a nice story. Kinda reminds me of the rockies this year, only without the crazy winning streak.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                    Jacksonville beating anyone, really. I want to see a squad with no Pro Bowlers and plenty of snubs win the Super Bowl.
                    I'd like to see the Jags/Pack or Jags/Cowboys. I really like Fred Taylor, he's been a stud back for years and has never really gotten his props for it. I hope he gets HIS ring like Bettis did! Go Jags (since I can't root for Denver)!!!

Comment

On the AFC side, It'd be the Jags first (can you say underdawgs?) or the Colts (second).

NFC it would be Packers first and the Cowboys second.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco View Post
                        On the AFC side, It'd be the Jags first (can you say underdawgs?) or the Colts (second).

NFC it would be Packers first and the Cowboys second.

It's kinda hard to call the Jags underdogs since pretty much everyone is picking them. I, myself, think Pitt will beat them but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Botan View Post
                          I just like their whole team. People thought they'd be a 6-10 team, 8-8 at best. Look what they have accomplished, its just a nice story. Kinda reminds me of the rockies this year, only without the crazy winning streak.
                          I think the skins are a better story in the NFC. I would rather see them get it than the Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                            It's kinda hard to call the Jags underdogs since pretty much everyone is picking them. I, myself, think Pitt will beat them but we'll see.

Dood! What sports analysts are you talking to? They are ALL picking the Pats. I don't think anyone is ACTUALLY picking the Jags to win. Alot of people are "hoping" the Jags go because:

1. Tired of hearing about the Pats
                            2. Tired of hearing about how great Peyton Manning is and besides, the Colts won last year
                            3. Steelers won just 2 years ago
                            4. Nobody wants to listen to certain Charger fans on here for the next couple of years

That leaves the Titans (no shot in hell) and the Jags.

So yes, the Jags ARE an underdog... if you don't believe me, go check the Vegas odds, it's not hard and you don't have be 21 see the line.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              Dood! What sports analysts are you talking to? They are ALL picking the Pats. I don't think anyone is ACTUALLY picking the Jags to win. Alot of people are "hoping" the Jags go because:

1. Tired of hearing about the Pats
                              2. Tired of hearing about how great Peyton Manning is and besides, the Colts won last year
                              3. Steelers won just 2 years ago
                              4. Nobody wants to listen to certain Charger fans on here for the next couple of years

That leaves the Titans (no shot in hell) and the Jags.

So yes, the Jags ARE an underdog... if you don't believe me, go check the Vegas odds, it's not hard and you don't have be 21 see the line.
                              What I meant was, EVERYONE is picking the Jags as a sleeper team. I have heard SEVERAL analysts saying they think the Jags have a shot to knock off the Pats. I think everyone is overrating them and that they will lose to Pitt in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                              X