Espn Nfl 2k5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn Nfl 2k5

I just picked up ESPN NFL 2K5 at EB Games for $21.54 about 30 minutes ago. The game looks like last years game. Even for $21.54 cents I still feel upset about it.

The graphics still does suck. It's just horrible looking and still the players have the wrong Facemask on and they don't even have pictures of Tatum Bell, D.J. Williams, and I think most of the Denver Broncos Rookies. How pathetic.

I played for a lil' bit and it's kind of boring just like last years game. I have to learn the buttons first because I'm so used to Madden NFL and NCAA Football. Sucks they don't have a tutorial or something on the game where it shows you video of how to play the game like Madden NFL and NCAA Football.

The only thing I have liked about it so far is the Presentation and the ESPN NFL Prime Time music. Wish it came with an ESPN NFL Prime Time CD so I can listen to it while I play games.

Anyway, so far I'm disappointed even for $21.54 and I'm about to just take the game out and put back in a great game called NCAA Football 2005. I don't know what y'all really see in this ESPN NFL 2K5 but I'm still trying to give it a chance but right now it sucks like the graphics. Thank God I didn't blow $54 on this game, I would have been mad pissed off.

hmmm. that's not what the so called experts are saying.

ign gave it a 9.0 and users are giving it a 9.3. anything over a 8.5 or so should be a really good game.

ign says that there are a lot of improvements over last years version.

at the very worst it's a game you can play for three weeks until madden comes out.

Comment

Cool, i hope its like last years, couse that game was cool on the xbox! ill be picking up this bad boy in about an hour, i like EA for the college game, in my opinon NCAA college football by EA is the best out there, but for the pro's i like espn 2k better, probly couse i like varity, and madden is just a carbon copy of NCAA with pro teams, the game play is the same, only madden sux as an anouncer, and the college anounce crew makes me feel like im at home on saturday watching a real college game.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

"Sucks they don't have a tutorial or something on the game where it shows you video of how to play the game like Madden NFL and NCAA Football."

friend said they have a Defense and Offensive trainning thing. I am going to go buy it tonight! havent really cared for Madden, so hopefully this will be great.

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

one thing that really caught my eye was the vip profile.

after you play a while it espn saves your playing tendencies. if you have a friend that you have a hard time beating, you can play against his vip profile when he is not around to learn how to beat him.

i would think that this would be real fun because beating your friends is almost always tougher than beating the computer.

Comment

This is like Michael Moore saying "Well this whole Republican thing really isn't as great as everyone says, I think I will stick with the Democrats."

LOL.

Comment

Well, when I talked about the graphics I was talking about the Player Models. They look ugly and very cartoonish. Other than that, everything is fine with the graphics. I'm still trying to get used to the game. Haven't been impressed with it yet. I'll keep you guys updated and tell you if I'm starting to like the game or not. So far it's still a thumbs down.

Anyway, I can't wait for August 12, 2004 when Madden NFL 2005. When I get it, ESPN NFL 2K5 will be collecting dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                Well, when I talked about the graphics I was talking about the Player Models. They look ugly and very cartoonish. Other than that, everything is fine with the graphics. I'm still trying to get used to the game. Haven't been impressed with it yet. I'll keep you guys updated and tell you if I'm starting to like the game or not. So far it's still a thumbs down.

Anyway, I can't wait for August 12, 2004 when Madden NFL 2005. When I get it, ESPN NFL 2K5 will be collecting dust.

i'll give you 5 bucks for espn on august 12th.

Comment

What version did you buy? Was it the PS2 or Xbox? The Xbox version is suppose to have the best graphics for any NFL title this year. The PS2 version has lower graphics to fit the console. I just ordered the Xbox version and hope to get it soon.

Comment

wats denver def and O and overall rateing ?

Comment

Plz tell us the overall team ratings of the AFC west....

I heard only good things about this game except that the ratings were the worst of any football game ever.....

Thanks.
                      Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

Broncos off 80 , def 85 , overall 85 - chiefs off 94 , def 78 , overall 89 - raiders off 84 , def 89 , overall 89 - chargers off 75 , def 71, overall 76
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

some key player raitings on denvers team.....plummer 85 - griffin 75 - bell 71 - anderson 86 - R.smith 85 - A. lelie 81 - weaver 74 - elliss 75 - fatafehi 72 - pryce 80 - hayward 75 - mobley 79 - williams 75 - wilson 87 - bailey 93 - herndon 72 - walls 67 - lynch 88 - kennedy 73 - ferguson 75

Comment

Has anyone from colorado tried to pick up a copy yet? I tried today, but they said it would be in tomorrow. However i went to gameforce, not a major store. Just wondering, cause i want that game so bad lol, especially for $21.50 or whatever.

Comment

Well, I just finished a whole game beating the Green Bay Packers 52-14 with the Atlanta Falcons at Lambeau Field, I picked off Brett Favre like seven times. Anyway, even though I won I had a very boring time playing it. Doesn't say a lot about the game now does it? And yes it's the PlayStation2 version of the game. The graphics are great except for the Player Model which is absolutely horrifying to look at. Players when movin' side to side turn their bodies like bike handle bars. That looks very Atari like. Anyway, I think the game is all right but not near close to the fun and excitement I had while playing NCAA Football 2005 and I expect Madden NFL 2005 to be way better than this game. Thank God I only paid $21.54 and believe me next year when ESPN NFL 2K6 comes out, it wont see a penny of my money knowing it's goin' to be $54.

AUGUST 12 NEEDS TO GET HERE SOON & SAVE ME FROM THIS GAME!

Comment

Working...
                              X