• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Nolan Staying in SF

It's been confirmed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
    sigpic

Yikes... The hubby wont be too happy about that!

Comment

I don't know. I don't think the guy's all that bad of a coach. Like many HCs, though, he lacks a half-decent quarterback at the helm. I'll give Norv props as an offensive coordinator, who wouldn't? It's at coach where he struggles. But never-the-less, he did pretty well with Alex Smith. Much like Kubes did with Plummer, and how he does now with Sage and Schaub. Give him that and he can create a playoff team out of the 49ers, IMO. He almost did last year, and it's the NFC for goodness sake. I think it was a good choice to keep him for another year, but for Nolan's best interests, he had better find somebody via free agency that can do a half decent job or find a way to get Alex Smith back in gear. And with all the hype around Smith and the No. 1 status, he doesn't have much of a choice.

Comment

It's the suit man! People like a person who can dress!
        11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

I think there are some decision making skills he lacks. For example, I think he should have benched Dilfer a long time ago.. after maybe the 2nd game! Dilfer player terrible and that should have been issued a long time ago. Instead it was just another wasted season!

Shawn Hill played great when he was fianlly put in the game. The offense clicked with him at the helm and should have totally been noticed at practice.

Just my:2cents:

Comment

Alex Smith is just plain ugly.
            The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
            Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
            Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
            San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X