Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers get extension to sell remaining playoff tickets

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-playoff-tick/

SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers received a 24-hour extension from the NFL in an attempt to sell the final 500 tickets for Sunday's playoff game against Tennessee and lift the local TV blackout.

The Chargers have until 1:30 p.m. Friday to sell the remaining tickets.

Chargers COO Jim Steeg said he was surprised the game hadn't yet sold out, since every regular-season game did. He said a number of factors were involved, including the holidays and the fact that the Chargers were 7-5 when ticket invoices were sent out.

Prices range from $110 to $135.

Steeg said no companies have approached the Chargers about buying the remaining tickets in order to lift the blackout.

embarrassing how that city doesn't support the football team yet gives the baseball team a new stadium...and after their fire sale of the 90's of all things.

i'm often embarrassed for the truely good fans who still live in san diego.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      embarrassing how that city doesn't support the football team yet gives the baseball team a new stadium...and after their fire sale of the 90's of all things.

i'm often embarrassed for the truely good fans who still live in san diego.
      You're going to the game, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
        You're going to the game, right?
        hell no, i'm in quebec haha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          hell no, i'm in quebec haha

I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
            http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-playoff-tick/

SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers received a 24-hour extension from the NFL in an attempt to sell the final 500 tickets for Sunday's playoff game against Tennessee and lift the local TV blackout.

The Chargers have until 1:30 p.m. Friday to sell the remaining tickets.

Chargers COO Jim Steeg said he was surprised the game hadn't yet sold out, since every regular-season game did. He said a number of factors were involved, including the holidays and the fact that the Chargers were 7-5 when ticket invoices were sent out.

Prices range from $110 to $135.

Steeg said no companies have approached the Chargers about buying the remaining tickets in order to lift the blackout.

Like I posted in the Talk Smack Forum:

You know.. this does not shock me at all.

Every Bronco- Charger game I have been to in San Diego.. seemed to have almost as many Bronco fans as Charger Fans.

At least for every 5 charger fans, there was a Bronco fan.

For being IN San Diego.. that's not too good for them, but was great for me

Comment

Working...
            X