Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Clinton Portis?

On NFL Network tonight at 9:00 PM EST .

Who Is Clinton Portis? - Answering the burning questions swirling around the league, Who Is is a topical show addressing what inquiring minds want to know.

Just to let you guys know.

portis is such a funny guy, his personalities and all

i think he screwed up defending vick but he's still a funny character
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Man your sig is funny as hell.

Comment

I don't get why some people hat Portis. He was an incredible player for us and by FAR the best RB we've had since Terrell Davis. He could have broken some records had he been able to stay with us. 3100 yards in 2 season? Man oh man.

Comment

I totally agree with Hoserman117, Portis was by far our best HB since TD. Period.

Portis is still my favorite player in the league, and he is a funny character in the NFL.

I would choose Portis over any of our HBs we had since TD. He was just a phenomonal (sp?) player for us.

Comment

Portis was awesome. I am really pulling for them to go deep in the Playoffs the guy is a crack up and a very good running back.

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

after he said Vick should be able to hold dog fighting if he wants to I will never have anything good to say about him again.

Comment

I'm glad he's gone. Just as I now what Javon gone. He stated to the press, at the pro-bowl, that he thought he DESERVED to be the TOP paid RB in the league. Give me a break. Thats just what we want.... a hot shot, loud mouth, selfishly inspired RB.

No thanks......

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    I'm glad he's gone. Just as I now what Javon gone. He stated to the press, at the pro-bowl, that he thought he DESERVED to be the TOP paid RB in the league. Give me a break. Thats just what we want.... a hot shot, loud mouth, selfishly inspired RB.

No thanks......
                    Whoa crazy I thought for a second you were talking about Shannon Sharpe! Then I got to RB part and realized you are talking about CP.

Really Shannon Sharpe was the loudest, most outspoken person ever. He also left for more money but people seem to love him still.

I find it amusing how people still love all the trash talking etc from Sharpe but cant stand it from CP.

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up
                      I'll try to catch it.

Portis is my favorite player in the league and I miss him in a Denver uniform.
                      Hes a funny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
                        Whoa crazy I thought for a second you were talking about Shannon Sharpe! Then I got to RB part and realized you are talking about CP.

Really Shannon Sharpe was the loudest, most outspoken person ever. He also left for more money but people seem to love him still.

I find it amusing how people still love all the trash talking etc from Sharpe but cant stand it from CP.
                        Probably has to do with the fact that Sharpe was here much MUCh longer than Portis was before he was claiming to be the greatest. Probably had much more to do with the fact that Sharpe won two Super Bowls with us. Probably has to do with Sharpe will be a HoF inductee, and Portis will not be any of those things.

I find it funny when people don't see the difference.

Comment

im wearing his bronco jersey right now.

i still love CP and he is probably my first or second favorite player in the NFL.

hes a great back but still loves to be funny and have fun.
                          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                          smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post

ROFL, Shannon still stands behind the Broncos 100%. He trash talks because he know's what he's talking about. Clinton talks trash, but can't back it up 50% of the time. I still love the guy, but he wasn't here for very long, and I feel like he cheated the Broncos a little. But that's what I feel, and I think he's a great RB.

SHANNON SHARPE FOR PRESIDENT!!! LMAO, just kidding.

Comment

Shannon signed w/Baltimore at 12.5 mil and Denver only offerred him 12.3, I beleive, and I was a little dissapointed that he left for a difference of 200 grand, but I can understand that.

Then after he got to Baltimore, he made that statement that Denver never really felt like home.

I love Shannon for all that he did for Denver, and was excited when he came back, but I've never had the same respect for the guy after he made that statement.

If Portis were to come back to Denver, I'm sure peoples memories would be just as short.

Comment

Working...
                              X