Who is Clinton Portis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I don't get why some people hat Portis. He was an incredible player for us and by FAR the best RB we've had since Terrell Davis. He could have broken some records had he been able to stay with us. 3100 yards in 2 season? Man oh man.
    I don't hate him. Never did hate him.

I just hate the fact I have his denver Bronco Jersey and he plays for the skins.

Oh well, It makes a great night shirt.
    sigpic

Comment

CP (along with Ashley Lelie) were great players with the Broncos, and could have made this team into a great team by now. Would have been a force to reckon with in the NFL, both of them.

Sadly their attitudes got in the way.

I still love em both, no doubt about it.

It just makes me sad how they're now rotting in someplace other than Denver (well Lelie, CP isn't exactly rotting... yet)

Comment

You know if this guy maybe spent more time watching film on defenses instead of playing dress up he might do better in the playoffs......20 attempts for 52 yards and no TD'S? that wouldnt get it done in the regular season much less big time playoff football.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
          You know if this guy maybe spent more time watching film on defenses instead of playing dress up he might do better in the playoffs......20 attempts for 52 yards and no TD'S? that wouldnt get it done in the regular season much less big time playoff football.
          People keep saying Portis would win us more playoff games. How many has Washington won since him going there???

Comment

I love Portis, hence why hes been in my avatar since day one on here. I have every Portis jersey there is cept his Hurriacnes one. I think he is a hilarious guy, now the Vick comments, everyone is entitled their own opinion and all, I dont agree with it but let us not frget he wasnt the one who did anything wrong. But he is a good guy, and EASILY the best RB since TD, no contest...he woulda killed all kinda of records but imagine how bad our D would hae continued to be

Comment

Working...
            X