Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 All Pro team

Cromartie beats champ

Cornerbacks Asante Samuel, New England, 40; Antonio Cromartie, San Diego, 24; Champ Bailey, Denver, 11; Al Harris, Green Bay, 8; Charles Woodson, Green Bay, 6; Marcus Trufant, Seattle, 6; Ronde Barber, Tampa Bay, 3; Rashean Mathis, Jacksonville, 1; Terence Newman, Dallas, 1.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
    sigpic

Yay, would he like a cookie?
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I for one do not deny in anyway the Cromartie had a phenomenal season and was decidely better than Champ this year. I just think that assuming he will be better than Champ overall and for many years to come is a bit pre-mature. One good season does not guarantee a great career...just ask Trent Dilfer...so congrats to Cromartie for his performance this season and being named to the all pro team ahead of Champ...now let's all just sit back and see what happens in the seasons to come.
      sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
        Yeah he probably does. But you know what? Why not give some cookies to jcdavey too, after all he did bring this to our attention.

Give me a break jc, Cromartie beat Champ in AP votings. BIG DEAL. Does it mean anything? Nope, not at all. Just somebody elses opinion on him, that mean virtually nothing when it comes down to who plays better.

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
          yes, last i heard, he was requesting one
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFan1812 View Post
            I for one do not deny in anyway the Cromartie had a phenomenal season and was decidely better than Champ this year. I just think that assuming he will be better than Champ overall and for many years to come is a bit pre-mature. One good season does not guarantee a great career...just ask Trent Dilfer...so congrats to Cromartie for his performance this season and being named to the all pro team ahead of Champ...now let's all just sit back and see what happens in the seasons to come.
            i've never assumed he'd be better than champ, i think he has the potential to be, but i'm just enjoying the great season he had.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
              Yeah he probably does. But you know what? Why not give some cookies to jcdavey too, after all he did bring this to our attention.

Give me a break jc, Cromartie beat Champ in AP votings. BIG DEAL. Does it mean anything? Nope, not at all. Just somebody elses opinion on him, that mean virtually nothing when it comes down to who plays better.
              just means cro was better in 07 ...that's all

you guys are pretty sensitive .....
              sigpic

Comment

Not sensitive..I just threw that out for a laugh.

Congrats to Cromo. :clap: He has one good season under his belt. BRAVO!
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
                X