Phillip Quivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Quivers

I was just watching the Colt-Chargers game, and Quivers was walking off the field into the locker room to get looked at, and as he is walking there he had a smile on his face, and he was talking crap to all the colts fans, i could see him saying, "I'll be back" and when they booed him he said," Thank you, I appreciate that." Is it just me or does this guy have no business whatsoever to act like this? I think I hate him the most out of every NFL player.........

Dude's growing into one of the top QB's in the NFL though.....

He can talk all he wants as long as he keeps playing like this.....
    Last edited by silkamilkamonic; 01-13-2008, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
      I was just watching the Colt-Chargers game, and Quivers was walking off the field into the locker room to get looked at, and as he is walking there he had a smile on his face, and he was talking crap to all the colts fans, i could see him saying, "I'll be back" and when they booed him he said," Thank you, I appreciate that." Is it just me or does this guy have no business whatsoever to act like this? I think I hate him the most out of every NFL player.........
      I dont' like him, but I didn't see him do anything wrong here. Its a compliment when the opposing fans boo you *laughs*.. .. players love it.

I remember one of the biggest compliments I had playing football, was when the opposing team's fans handed out buttons of my name with it having an X through it (actually the circle with the line). One of the biggest compliments I could get.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post

Easy there, Dan Dierdorf..............

Comment

I dont like the guy at all but the fact is is that he is winning and is backing up his play and without LT.
          sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
          GO BRONCOS

Comment

I dont think hes that good i think hes surrounded by good players that make him look good
            sigpic
            Soon to be Pro Bowler!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
              Have you not seen some of the throws he's made this game? No LT, no effective Gates, somebody has to step up, and he is.

Playoffs are where stars are born.

Comment

Took the words out of my mouth.

BTW: does anyone remember last year when Al Wilson said that Rivers was the 2nd best QB in the league behind Manning?

But I didn't hate what he did to the fans.
                Colts fans are arogant anyways plus I thought it was kind of funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                  :
                  Colts fans are arogant anyways plus I thought it was kind of funny.
                  yeah.. much different than you arrogant Patriot fans....

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                    Have you not seen some of the throws he's made this game? No LT, no effective Gates, somebody has to step up, and he is.

Playoffs are where stars are born.
                    I'm not saying he isn't playing well. I just said he is. But I'm not going EVER quote Dan Dierdorf. He's playing well.. does that mean I'm watching him "transform" into one of the better QBs in the league.. in the same season he led the NFL in turnovers?? No... not yet.

Comment

I'm not saying he isn't playing well. I just said he is. But I'm not going EVER quote Dan Dierdorf. He's playing well.. does that mean I'm watching him "transform" into one of the better QBs in the league.. in the same season he led the NFL in turnovers?? No... not yet.
                      Considering what goes on in the playoffs, I think the regular season is meaningless.

It's the same reason why nobody talks about Carson Palmer anymore.

Comment

yeah.. much different than you arrogant Patriot fans....
                        I'm not an arogant Patriots fan.
                        I'm a respectable pats fan.

But in reality now.. When the Broncos season is over I need to want someone to win. I'd root for any team that was undefeated unless it was an AFC West team.

Comment

if any of yall are watchin the game u can see that volek is doin the same thing that rivers did
                          sigpic
                          Soon to be Pro Bowler!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanSteven View Post
                            if any of yall are watchin the game u can see that volek is doin the same thing that rivers did
                            Yea. His screen pass to Naane was a picture perfect replica of Rivers 25+ yard seam split to Chambers for the earlier TD.

Comment

so yall agree P.Rivers is overrated
                              sigpic
                              Soon to be Pro Bowler!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X