Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    norv's monday press conference -

and before you respond, champ dissed rivers personally before the MNF game, all rivers had done up until that point to denver, was respond to their drunken fans....
    The San Diego Chargers have no class "and it starts with thier head coach"

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
      The San Diego Chargers have no class "and it starts with thier head coach"

i think your HC called a timeout right before you submitted that post...better do it again homie
      sigpic

Comment

merriman chimes in:

Do you think your team has a trash-talking reputation?

“I don’t think so. I think probably most of it is just the fun of the game and somehow they just catch us doing it even though we might be kidding around or talking to some people that we actually know. I think it probably all started from the Denver game and got bigger from there.”

What about QB Philip Rivers?

“Oh he talks. I don’t think he’s talking trash to the opposing team I think he’s just so emotionally fired up about the game that there’s no telling what he might say.”

Does some of that stem from your celebrations?

“Yeah, blame it on me, why not right? I don’t think so. Probably Luis (Castillo) and Igor (Olshansky) coming up with their new sack dances maybe, but I wouldn’t take the entire blame for the entire team. I don’t think we do anything disrespectful at all. I think that all the teams we’ve seen this year respect us and we respect them. It’s nothing over the top and we haven’t gotten any flags for anything so I don’t think we do anything disrespectful.”
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          merriman chimes in:
          Your taking the word of the other very dirty player of the chargers and his hc of whether or not hes classless.

Comment

Working...
          X