• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    merriman chimes in:
    Your taking the word of the other very dirty player of the chargers and his hc of whether or not hes classless.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    merriman chimes in:

Do you think your team has a trash-talking reputation?

“I don’t think so. I think probably most of it is just the fun of the game and somehow they just catch us doing it even though we might be kidding around or talking to some people that we actually know. I think it probably all started from the Denver game and got bigger from there.”

What about QB Philip Rivers?

“Oh he talks. I don’t think he’s talking trash to the opposing team I think he’s just so emotionally fired up about the game that there’s no telling what he might say.”

Does some of that stem from your celebrations?

“Yeah, blame it on me, why not right? I don’t think so. Probably Luis (Castillo) and Igor (Olshansky) coming up with their new sack dances maybe, but I wouldn’t take the entire blame for the entire team. I don’t think we do anything disrespectful at all. I think that all the teams we’ve seen this year respect us and we respect them. It’s nothing over the top and we haven’t gotten any flags for anything so I don’t think we do anything disrespectful.”

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    The San Diego Chargers have no class "and it starts with thier head coach"

i think your HC called a timeout right before you submitted that post...better do it again homie

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    norv's monday press conference -

and before you respond, champ dissed rivers personally before the MNF game, all rivers had done up until that point to denver, was respond to their drunken fans....
    The San Diego Chargers have no class "and it starts with thier head coach"

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied

and before you respond, champ dissed rivers personally before the MNF game, all rivers had done up until that point to denver, was respond to their drunken fans....
    of course hes going to be biased, hes their head coach. I hope hes talking sense into rivers because thats what a head coach should do. What do you expect him to come out and say? Yes my qb is classless and he has no right to do that?

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied

Are you concerned that your team has become somewhat of a showboating and cocky team?

“I was asked that last week. If the talking thing was the issue I think I’d be concerned, but I don’t see a lot of talking. Philip (Rivers) gets a lot of exposure, but he doesn’t talk nearly as much as they show him talking. Personally, he doesn’t need to be turning around talking to some guy that has had 12 beers in the stands. He doesn’t need to do that. But I watch the other team too and they make plays and they’re back to back and they’re jumping up and they’re celebrating. I’ve been able to watch some of these games that we don’t normally get to watch and they are a lot of guys jumping and excited. I like the energy and the enthusiasm and I think our fans like it. So I think obviously some things get blown out of proportion, but for the most part our guys handle it well. I always say, if you’re doing it as a celebration that’s great. If you’re doing it in any form of being disrespectful to an opponent, then I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by aberdien View Post
    hahaha I know thats not really his myspace page, but if it was....that would be hillarious.

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied

Hate mail?

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by DRUNK View Post
    he's also 27-8 as a starter and 16-2 at home.

nice sig by the way...
    I didnt know that Rivers could do all that by himself

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied

nice sig by the way...
    This is a good example of why LT should get credit for most of the Charger wins. Or maybe thier defense?
    Bad Qbs win games too.

Leave a comment:

• DRUNK
    replied

nice sig by the way...

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Rivers threw 6 more TDs than INTs, with 15 INTs overall.

Thats averaging about an INT a game, he's an OK player, considering the talent he has around him.

Certainly not good enough to be jawing off fans, and getting flipped off on National Television by one of these fans.

Most average Joes could look good with LT, Gates, and that offensive line in front of them

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    He's talking about the playoffs.

LT could throw three in a regseas game if theyd let em...
    Oh alright. Makes sense now. I was going to say it seems like each team throws at least 4 in a game once.
    Its like a career low when Brady throws 3 TD Passes

And yea Cali I would rock him sock him.

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    yet they just tore up 2 more than above avg pass defenses ...in the playoffs no less with a LT who is playing like crap

some broncos fans are just unable to give credit to a rival player, it's cool, some of you were like this with LT for a while

keep hating, we'll keep killin ya
    LOL...I'm not hating on Rivers. He had 2 good games. Should he be awarded MVP? Should we throw out the other 16 games this season where his play was average or below? Teams fear LT and want to force the Bolts to pass. In the playoffs so far he's stepped up to the plate and performed. He gets credit for that. But you somehow got it into your mind that he's established himself to be an above average QB when statistics say otherwise, as if his play has nothing to do with having LT in the backfield.
    Last edited by Lomax; 01-14-2008, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DRUNK
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanSteven View Post
    I dont think hes that good i think hes surrounded by good players that make him look good
    You havent been paying attention have you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X