Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW can I Possibly enjoy the AFC CHampionship game......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW can I Possibly enjoy the AFC CHampionship game......

when I want BOTH teams to lose??? How? Who the heck do I root for now? There is no WAY I want the loud mouth Chargers to go to the SB, especially after the fans that have come onto these message boards, and I can't STAND the Patriots.

Can I root/hope/pray for some kind of natural disaster that will swallow them both up?? LIke an earthquate that splits down the middle of the field??

Im cherring for the chargers and after they win. Imma cheer for the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      when I want BOTH teams to lose??? How? Who the heck do I root for now? There is no WAY I want the loud mouth Chargers to go to the SB, especially after the fans that have come onto these message boards, and I can't STAND the Patriots.

Can I root/hope/pray for some kind of natural disaster that will swallow them both up?? LIke an earthquate that splits down the middle of the field??
      you and I are always thinking the same thing at the same time lol.....I made the exact same thread.....
      "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
      -The best in the business-

Comment

Im pullin for the Pack now.
        sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Well...I'm rooting for the Patriots. I don't want San Diego to even step foot in Arizona in February. The Chargers are the most dangerous team in the NFL, and any momentum they get just gives them more and more confidence as a team. We don't need that in our division going into next season.

However, a crushing defeat at Foxburogh? That'll put them back in their place. And I really feel that Green Bay matches up against New England better than any team left in the playoffs (well, that, and they're the only team they haven't played and crushed yet). So if New England wins, you can at least root against them in the Super Bowl.
          sigpic

Comment

Ugh yeah, AFC CC is now a tossup, I dont care at all, I want Brady and Rivers hurt for a while lol...and now I want Favre to show how a CLASS QB acts and smash on whoever they get

Comment

I was just about to post this! It's definitely a "do you want your testicles slowly removed with a rusty spoon or quickly crushed in this rubbish compactor?" choice. There is no victory Going by AFC West rules you support the Patriots. But then again they're most likely to win the SB. Arf. But we can't have the Chargers win the SB! The best situation would be for the Chargers to reach the SB and then beat our record for worst defeat
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I was just thinking the same thing, i hope the Chargers win, then get destroyed in the SB

Its the only way, if NE goes to the SB..... they're gonna win
                Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-13-2008, 02:29 PM.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

If you're any kind of Bronco fan, you want New England to stomp those dorks.
                  sigpic

TZ

Comment

I guess I would like that..... I can stand that if the Chargers win, they lose in the SB, and if the Patriots win, they lose in the SB.

So either friggin way.. I end up having to root for the NFC in teh SB.. DAMNIT.

Comment

I never thought I'd say this but..

go.. patriots...

Comment

I guess I would like that..... I can stand that if the Chargers win, they lose in the SB, and if the Patriots win, they lose in the SB.

I actually have no problem rooting for the Packers. They've been consistently one of my favorite teams outside the Broncos for a few seasons now.

It's hard not to like Brett Favre.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
                          If you're any kind of Bronco fan, you want New England to stomp those dorks.
                          I cant kid myself, iF NE goes to the SB, they're not gonna lose, but SD may choke in the SB and lose badly, but either way, the NFC has to win the SB this year or this year is TOTAL disaster
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I...

Am....

Lost inside...

Comment

Either way there is gonna be bragging rights coming at me from all angles, Pats fans at work (bandwagoners at that) and SD fans will flood these boards, football is gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth for a while.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X