Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW can I Possibly enjoy the AFC CHampionship game......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I actually have no problem rooting for the Packers. They've been consistently one of my favorite teams outside the Broncos for a few seasons now.

    It's hard not to like Brett Favre.
    True that. Its REAL easy to cheer for Brett.
    sigpic

    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

    Comment


    • #17
      In all honesty, if it boils down to New England or San Diego, I'd always go with New England. I just cannot stand the Chargers, and we've never seen a team go 19-0 in football ever. Even with the hatred for the Pts, I have to admit, it'd be cool to see something we'll probably never see in our lifetimes again.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        I think I'm just done with football, for now. Been looking for an excuse to stop watching, and this is divine intervention. =)


        My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

        I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

        Comment


        • #19
          Either way, it would have been a tough call for me. I felt just a little dirty pulling for the Colts. The other way to look at it is that at least the media darling Colts are out, and I don't have to watch another Indy/NE AFCCG. Next week, I'll guess I'll have to be happy that one of these teams will end their season in disappointing fashion. Best of both worlds if the NFC pulls off the upset and wins the SB.
          "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
            I think I'm just done with football, for now. Been looking for an excuse to stop watching, and this is divine intervention. =)
            LOL! Let's all quit in protest!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Yeah I've been saying the same thing on the smack boards. Maybe if Rivers gets kidnapped and flown to South Africa, and Billy Volek is the starter, and Shaun Merriman gets replaced, and Igor Olshansky forgets to get on the plane, I'll root for the Chargers. Maybe.

              If that doesn't happen though, I'd still like the Chargers to win, because out of the two teams, I think they have the better chance of getting owned by whoever comes out of the NFC, unless it's the Giants... Gross.

              Bleh. Maybe they trade Tomlinson to Greenbay? He's the only reason I remotely like the Chargers, IMO he's one of the classiest guys in the NFL. He really deserves a championship.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
                I think I'm just done with football, for now. Been looking for an excuse to stop watching, and this is divine intervention. =)
                I think I'm with you on this. There is absolutely NO WAY I'm having a SB party his year now..b ecause there is no happy ending.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Lomax View Post
                  Either way, it would have been a tough call for me. I felt just a little dirty pulling for the Colts. The other way to look at it is that at least the media darling Colts are out, and I don't have to watch another Indy/NE AFCCG. Next week, I'll guess I'll have to be happy that one of these teams will end their season in disappointing fashion. Best of both worlds if the NFC pulls off the upset and wins the SB.
                  Uhhh, if the Colts are "media darlings" what are the Pats?
                  sigpic

                  And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    I think I'm with you on this. There is absolutely NO WAY I'm having a SB party his year now..b ecause there is no happy ending.
                    Even if Brett Favre can win one last championship and retire on top like John Elway did?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      would be interesting if both Rivers and Manning make it to the SB in the same season..... or.. if Manning actually takes the Giants to the SB before the Chargers go.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                        Even if Brett Favre can win one last championship and retire on top like John Elway did?
                        I agree.

                        Next weeks AFC CG is still gonna suck though. It's gonna be like INTERCEPTION! YES!! ARGGHH NOOOOO.

                        SACK FUMBLE TOUCHDOWN!! WOOHOO!! ARRRGHHHH

                        CHARGERS WIN YES!! ARGHHHH NOOO!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          Even if Brett Favre can win one last championship and retire on top like John Elway did?
                          I'd liek to see that, but any other NFC team would do just fine....
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                          I tried to warn ya.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                            would be interesting if both Rivers and Manning make it to the SB in the same season..... or.. if Manning actually takes the Giants to the SB before the Chargers go.

                            That would actually be pretty sweet. I like Eli Manning, he's not a trash talking @$$ hat. Then I'd hope and pray that they beat San Diego and I'd be one happy camper.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Its easy...root for us. We're their only thing standing in front of the Pats cause they WILL beat w/e NFC is in. I'd root for u guys if you were in the same position!

                              Come on Bolts...this is our year!
                              sigpic
                              Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Chargers#1Fan! View Post

                                Come on Bolts...this is our year!
                                see... that statement there, just makes me want to root harder against you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X