Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW can I Possibly enjoy the AFC CHampionship game......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be cheering for the entire broncos team to run into the stadium and destroy both teams, what are the odds of that happening?

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
      As far as I'm concerned, nothing is more important than rooting against the team that is ruining football. I'd pull for a team of cloned Ray Lewises if they were playing the Pats.
      haha good point.

Comment

This one's easy. I'm rooting for the Patsies. 2 reasons: 1) I hate the Chargers. The thought of them going to the SB makes me throw up in my mouth, and I'm pretty sure I die a little inside. 2) The parallels between the '97 Broncos and the '07 Pack.

Now I'm not gonna go so far as to say that there's any real similarity between the two except this one: in '97 we went to the big game and nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gave us a snowball's chance to even stay close to the Packers. Needless to say we all know how that turned out.

Now, you've got the exact same situation going on with GB (assuming they get to the SB). Nobody, and I mean NOBODY will give them a snowball's chance against the Patsies. I'll just go ahead and call it now: GB 31 NE 27. Favre gets to pull an Elway and go out on top, the mighty Cheate...er...Patsies get humbled, and the world is right again.

Comment

No matter what, someone beats you to it

I had the perfect title set up and everything. "How many of us will be blasphemous???" But ravage beat me too it. Props for the guys that are on these boards many hours of the day.

But seriously, im in the same boat as everyone else...I can't stand the pats, but the other option, root for philip rivers? HELL NO! Tough call, either way blasphemy will be in all our house next week...

Keep the faith and keep your head MILE HIGH!
          Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

But if the Colts would have won you would have clearly rooted for the Colts.
            Why is that?
            Does that make you a Colts fan?
            I'm confused

But I'm rooting for the Pats

Comment

This is gonna be the worst AFCCG ever im not gonna even watch it now Im gonna have to root for an NFC team in the SB.
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Its a lose-lose for me.

I don't either of those teams.

The only thing worse that a Patriot SB win is a Cowpies SB win. I hate the cowpies more than the pats and raiders.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                  Its a lose-lose for me.

I don't either of those teams.

The only thing worse that a Patriot SB win is a Cowpies SB win. I hate the cowpies more than the pats and raiders.

Oh man I cant stand the Cowpies either Ill be sick if its a Cowpies vs pats SB.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                    Oh man I cant stand the Cowpies either Ill be sick if its a Cowpies vs pats SB.
                    That would absolutely be the WORSt SB ever.. EVER. I wuld literally have to leave the house and 'read' about the SB in the paper, because I could not watch that friggin game.

Comment

Lets just all give up football and watch hockey!!!!!!
                      Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

WHOOT!! At least I don't have to worry about it being the Cowboys vs the Patriots... I can at least WATCH the SB now..... although... root for the NFC

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer1531 View Post
                          Lets just all give up football and watch hockey!!!!!!
                          well.. I don't know if things are THAT bad yet.

Comment

ok im a little happier now that the cowgirls are out of it!

Comment

Yea I'm glad I dont have to see the cowboys.

Although if it was Cowboys vs Pats the Cowboys might be the less hated team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                                when I want BOTH teams to lose??? How? Who the heck do I root for now? There is no WAY I want the loud mouth Chargers to go to the SB, especially after the fans that have come onto these message boards, and I can't STAND the Patriots.

Can I root/hope/pray for some kind of natural disaster that will swallow them both up?? LIke an earthquate that splits down the middle of the field??
                                how about a massive blizzard or freak hurricane or tornado...yeah, a tornado!

Comment

Working...
                                X