No announcement yet.

Root for Pats or Bolts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargers because i hate the Pats with a serious passion since the media butt rapes them 24/7..then after that GO NFC!

Comment

Can't root for Phillip Rivers

I just can't do it. I have to root for the Patriots.

Pefect Scenario: Packers vs. Patriots in the Superbowl and Brett Favre gets his second ring.
      sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Pats, because then the Chargers will win. Go figure.

Comment

After seeing how the Chargers and their smack is unwarrented, talking smack to the fans Rivers? Go Pats...then NFC.
          I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
            Go Pats, then in the SB, go NFC.........................
            yeah im with you

try throwing...it wont work

Comment

For the first time this season I'll be rooting for the Pats. I hope they put up 40+ on the Chargers. The Pain of seeing the Patriots go to another SB will be slightely dulled by watching Rivers' head explode. Then in the SB it's NFC all the way. Hopefully the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaBroncosFan View Post
                For the first time this season I'll be rooting for the Pats. I hope they put up 40+ on the Chargers. The Pain of seeing the Patriots go to another SB will be slightely dulled by watching Rivers' head explode. Then in the SB it's NFC all the way. Hopefully the Packers.
                Same here, seeing the Patriots, and the freaking city of Boston win another Championship would upset me, but I could get over it.........

Now seeing the Chargers in the SB, and maybe even winning, now I wouldn't ever get over that, that would just put fuel to the fire for the Charger fans on this board

Plus I don't even want to imagine seeing Phyllis Quivers hold up the Lombardi Trophy

Comment

As long as Philip Rivers gets his head knocked off a few times by Rodney Harrison and co. i'll be happy.

GO PATRIOTS!

And who wants to see Rivers smack talk on Brady just for the fun of Brady owning him?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                    Pats, because then the Chargers will win. Go figure.

I understand completely.

But, I would have to pick the Chargers, then the Pats would win.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by TheMastermind View Post
                      it kills me.....I know some people might say "I wont root for either team" or "I'll pick an NFC team" but if you HAD to pick ONE team (from the AFCCG) who would it be?
                      SCREW BOTH OF THEM!

I’M ROOTING FOR SERIOUS CAREER ENDING, NON LIFE THREATENING INJURIES ESPECIALLY TO TOM BRADY & PHILIP RIVERS!
                      sigpic
                      In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMastermind View Post
                        it kills me.....I know some people might say "I wont root for either team" or "I'll pick an NFC team" but if you HAD to pick ONE team (from the AFCCG) who would it be?
                        Pats, then in the super bowl ill go with what ever turd shows up over there.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X