I give Chargers mad props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give Chargers mad props

I know we all hate the Chargers but today they did something that only the Pats can do and that is beat the colts in the playoffs at home

so i give them props and i give them respect

CHargers, yes, Rivers no, he can swallow a katana...he's a ******

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
      I know we all hate the Chargers but today they did something that only the Pats can do and that is beat the colts in the playoffs at home

so i give them props and i give them respect
      The minute the Chargers show some class, i'll show them some respect
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, SD is doing great and deserve a lot of credit, especially stopping Manning in the red zone. I just can't see them winning against New England as much as they beat the crud out of each other today. Still, props to them for doing something the Broncos haven't done yet.

Comment

I agree, they're a good team, but Phillip needs to win a big game without talking smack like a little baby. Especially when he didn't even lead that 4th quarter TD drive.

Comment

Amazing isn't it? No Lt, No River, No gates, No Castillo....and we win.

NEW ENGLAND....YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Comment

Originally posted by Chargers#1Fan! View Post
              Amazing isn't it? No Lt, No River, No gates, No Castillo....and we win.

NEW ENGLAND....YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!
              Just further proof that you have a superior team, no question.

But when Billy Volek comes in and leads your team to victory, you don't even get to argue that the playing field for comparing Cutler and Rivers is REMOTELY even.

As someone above said: when the Chargers show some class, I'll show some respect.
              In Manning I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post

But when Billy Volek comes in and leads your team to victory, you don't even get to argue that the playing field for comparing Cutler and Rivers is REMOTELY even.

As someone above said: when the Chargers show some class, I'll show some respect.
                thank you

your def. right
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post

dont matter at this point, you can think what you want when comparing rivers to cutler, rivers had another good game in the playoffs and the chargers are in the afccg.....i couldnt care less about cutler at this point.

Comment

I've been banned here for the past two weeks or so. I was planning on coming back on here to rub it all in (and likely get banned again), but...well, it's not worth it.

Today was a GREAT day for San Diego.

I saw one thread where you ask each other "Who to root for for the AFCCG--two teams that Broncos love to hate right now."

Root for one or the other or, if you're hate is too much, then don't root for either, but--If it were me, sitting in your shoes (and as a Chargers fan I've been there far too many times), I'd pull for the team that shows the most heart. To me that team is the Bolts.

There is no way we should have been able to go to Indy, lose LT early, have a hobbled Gates, lose Rivers later--and STILL win the game.

Today was all about heart.

p.s. Rivers still runs how mouth (I know you all hate him for that-personally I like his fire), but today he showed he can play big game football.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                      I've been banned here for the past two weeks or so. I was planning on coming back on here to rub it all in (and likely get banned again), but...well, it's not worth it.

Today was a GREAT day for San Diego.

I saw one thread where you ask each other "Who to root for for the AFCCG--two teams that Broncos love to hate right now."

Root for one or the other or, if you're hate is too much, then don't root for either, but--If it were me, sitting in your shoes (and as a Chargers fan I've been there far too many times), I'd pull for the team that shows the most heart. To me that team is the Bolts.

There is no way we should have been able to go to Indy, lose LT early, have a hobbled Gates, lose Rivers later--and STILL win the game.

Today was all about heart.

p.s. Rivers still runs how mouth (I know you all hate him for that-personally I like his fire), but today he showed he can play big game football.
                      its true, most fans encourage and classless dirty player and its disgusting

Comment

w/e

AFCCG: Patriots...Chargers....

Yuuuuuuuuuuuumy
                        sigpic
                        Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                          its true, most fans encourage and classless dirty player and its disgusting
                          I'm sorry you feel that way. Must be frustrating to carry all of your hate. Rivers is a football player. Classless? Whatever. That will always be perspective based. Dirty? I didn't realize he was also being labeled that as well, but again that is your opinion. For my money? I want a winner, and so far that is what Rivers is proving to be.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            dont matter at this point, you can think what you want when comparing rivers to cutler, rivers had another good game in the playoffs and the chargers are in the afccg.....i couldnt care less about cutler at this point.
                            go look up the rank of the pass defenses PR just did this to -

rivers 14 of 19 for 264 yards 3 tds 1 int
                            rivers 19 of 30 for 292 yards 1 td 1 int

rivers 33 of 49 for 556 yards 4 tds/2 ints (1 sack) 67% completion %/ 11.35 yards per attempt

with little to no help from LT in the running game, and an injured or no gates done for most of it

that's crazy good numbers under the circumstances of LT sucking and gates being hurt
                            sigpic

Comment

I give the charges no props until they show some type of class on the field. Rivers looks like an idiot yelling at Indy fans in the crowd. Even the announcers where down talking Rivers for acting like an ass to the fans.

Dont be surprised if teams take cheap shots at Rives on the field for how he acts. Its a dam shame when a pro acts like a fool week in and week out

Comment

Working...
                              X