No Dallas in the SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dallas in the SB

They just lost...thoughts? I personally saw a good giants performance.
    Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

finally something goes right

sigpic

Comment

I bet Peyton was celebrating like his team won.
      I wonder if Eli has rubbed it in as little brother would when he's finally better than his big brother.
      I was on edge at the end and am glad that Tony threw his interception.
      Go Giants!
      Last edited by I_Only_Like_Jay; 01-14-2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

green bay vs nyg?

new england vs san diego?

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzz

snooze

may as well hand new england the super bowl now and end this season full of fluke outs and ref helpouts. the giants and the bolts just fluked out and beat the only teams that would've beaten new england.
        Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
        Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Green Bay and New England in the Super Bowl. Should be a pretty good game.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post
            green bay vs nyg?

snooze

may as well hand new england the super bowl now and end this season full of fluke outs and ref helpouts. the giants and the bolts just fluked out and beat the only teams that would've beaten new england.
            You just never give credit where credit is due do you? Every time a team you don't like wins or a team you like loses, you just say it was a fluke or a ref handout. How about giving the Giants, Packers, and Pats credit? It's not too hard.

Comment

I couldn't be happier! Living around too many Cowboy fans who were overly cocky about this season makes it all the sweeter (I'm sure KoleTrickle agrees). This week is off to a great start thus far!!

Comment

Good, now GOO PACKERS!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                  I bet Payton was celebrating like his team won.
                  I wonder if Eli has rubbed it in as little brother would when he's finally better than his big brother.
                  I was on edge at the end and am glad that Tony threw his interception.
                  Go Giants!
                  Glad to see you found another bandwagon, since you seem to have yourself misinformed again.

Comment

green bay vs nyg?

snooze

No see you want the giants to win so I can get free beer.

I mean come on... FREE BEER!

The only time you get free beer is weddings and funerals.
                    sigpic

Comment

I pray to the football gods...Green bay,Bret WIN...Good luck Pac....Even tho I hate every team in the NFL except the Broncs...

sigpic

Comment

What a disappointing loss. Can't blame this loss on any one person. Crayton dropped some balls, the o-line made some bad penalties, and could've protected Romo better. I give props to NY for coming into Texas and ending there season. I will now be cheering for the Packers unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                          No see you want the giants to win so I can get free beer.

I mean come on... FREE BEER!

The only time you get free beer is weddings and funerals.
                          and even then it's usually wine

in a glass. like geez, may as well box it. if i'm going to get drunk, it's going to be when it's miller time
                          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

and even then it's usually wine

in a glass. like geez, may as well box it. if i'm going to get drunk, it's going to be when it's miller time
                            You are clearly not german.

sigpic

Comment

I'm really happy for the Packers, though - they get home field for the NFC Championship game, which should be really interesting. Much moreso than a game in a dome would have been. *yawn*
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X