Not all of T.O's Popcorn was Popped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all of T.O's Popcorn was Popped.

4 catches 49 yards 1 TD Thats not bad for a regular season game as a number 3 wr in the slot, but that wont get it done in the playoffs as a Super Star Starting WR for the Dallas Cowboys, dude must still be hurt?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

dont care, the guy is trash and im happy hes out of the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
      4 catches 49 yards 1 TD Thats not bad for a regular season game as a number 3 wr in the slot, but that wont get it done in the playoffs as a Super Star Starting WR for the Dallas Cowboys, dude must still be hurt?
      Good lord dude, he is coming off a high ankle sprain. And to get more catches the QB has to throw it to you more often. And if Romo doesn't overthrow him on that one play where he is running wide open into the endzone, he has 5 catches for 100 yards and 2 TD.

Hell Marin Harrison only had 2 catches for 27 yards. Why don't you start a thread criticizing him too?

People on this board just like to hate on everyone. Hell yall would hate on the easter bunny if he played for the wrong team.
      Last edited by BaileyTheBest; 01-14-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
        Good lord dude, he is coming off a high ankle sprain. And to get more catches the QB has to throw it to you more often. And if Romo doesn't overthrow him on that one play where he is running wide open into the endzone, he has 5 catches for 100 yards and 2 TD.

People on this board just like to hate on everyone. Hell yall would hate on the easter bunny if he played for the wrong team.
        Normally i just let this go, but you must have missed this part of my post "dude must still be hurt?" next time try and read the whole post, it was a nice little short one.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

As much as I don't like they guy I got to tip my hat for sticking up for his QB.

Yeah I know a lot of people do that, but at least he did not use Tony or someone else and blame the loss on.
          sigpic

Comment

Normally i just let this go, but you must have missed this part of my post "dude must still be hurt?" next time try and read the whole post, it was a nice little short one.
            If you admit that he could still be hurt, why start the thread criticizing him? You just had to take a parting shot didn't you?

Comment

If you admit that he could still be hurt, why start the thread criticizing him? You just had to take a parting shot didn't you?
              Dude, you dont even know me or who i like or dislike, although im starting to dislike you a little, if you dont like a thread i put up then by all means stay out.

Comment

Dude, you dont even know me or who i like or dislike, although im starting to dislike you a little, if you dont like a thread i put up then by all means stay out.
                you don't like me!

How will I ever sleep tonight?

Comment

you don't like me!

How will I ever sleep tonight?
                  Like you always do, curled up with a pillow between your legs.

Comment

Like you always do, curled up with a pillow between your legs.
                    No, that's only on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Comment

Tom Petty Rules!!!

This thread rocks, well at least the title does. When I read this, I thought it would involve the interview after the loss to the Giants. But I guess I was wrong. I don't bash on many players, but TO had some of this backlash coming. He had no right to put one game on Jessica Simpson. Even though I don't like her one bit. But that was none of his business to begin with. But it makes for good tv.

Sorry I'll just pop out and leave you to your thread.

Comment

This thread went down the crapper somewhere.

IT'S FUNNY!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X