Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    *yawn* Fail

Vince had a 6.7 YPT average, Jays was a whopping .8 yards more.

Who does VY have to throw to?

Now compare that to Jay.

Production is production, oh and by the way

Jays longest "Big Boy Pass" this year was 68 yards.

Youngs was 73.

Next!

Youngs 73 yard was YAC!!

Watch how many times Vince throws a post or across the middle. Phil Simms said that all Vince throws is safe passes in the SD game.

The first time he did he threw a pic!

The Titans say that Vince is good at hitting people on a curl, dig route but can't hit people in motion.

The other point why they ran the ball so much is because they are worried Vince will get them in trouble by throwing a pick. Example -

He threw for 42 yards IN ONE GAME!! Dan Marino and Boomer were laughing at how a pro QB can throw for 42 yards in one game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/...esQmLw1.v.uLYF

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
      Youngs 73 yard was YAC!!

Watch how many times Vince throws a post or across the middle. Phil Simms said that all Vince throws is safe passes in the SD game.

The first time he did he threw a pic!

The Titans say that Vince is good at hitting people on a curl, dig route but can't hit people in motion.

The other point why they ran the ball so much is because they are worried Vince will get them in trouble by throwing a pick. Example -

He threw for 42 yards IN ONE GAME!! Dan Marino and Boomer were laughing at how a pro QB can throw for 42 yards in one game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/...esQmLw1.v.uLYF
      That doesnt matter worth a damn, if he didnt make that throw it would not have gone that far.

I love it how you jumped straight off of the Average, once i noted that they threw considerably less and yet Jay threw for not too much more per throw.

I'm not defending Vince, but damn. You people need to get a grip. Every single time someone is fired/released we HAVE to get him.

My point was Norm is NOT the answer. He tried to force VY to be a Quarterback HE ISNT. Thus forcing his offense to suffer CONSIDERABLY. They should not have won 10 games, it was all thanks to their D.

Norms offense SUCKED. Just SUCKED. We arent THAT much better player wise. We have doubts at running back, a terrible offensive line, a future star in quarterback and WR and thats IT!. Scheff and Graham are great TE's, but we have to sacrifice them in our offense, having them BLOCK because of it.

I heard the words "Offensive Genius" thrown around at school to today about Norm and thats completely laughable.

He forced a future star QB to be something he isnt, and for that I dont want him. His offense was anemic, an amoeba, and not as good as everyone is making it out to be.

Comment

Working...
      X