Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Davis Asks Lane Kiffin to Resign

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3214665
    Raiders owner Al Davis sent a letter to Lane Kiffin recently asking for the coach to resign, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports.

Kiffin has refused to resign, he told Mortensen.

The Raiders finished 4-12 in Kiffin's first season as coach.

Chris Mortensen covers the NFL for ESPN.

So good old Al has lost it even more. Like come on I hate the raiders as much as the next bronco fan, but after one season with future qb as a rookie. He needs to step down as owner cause he has no idea what he is doing, what was he expecting this year in the AFC.

Originally posted by BroncoBash24 View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3214665
    Raiders owner Al Davis sent a letter to Lane Kiffin recently asking for the coach to resign, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports.

Kiffin has refused to resign, he told Mortensen.

The Raiders finished 4-12 in Kiffin's first season as coach.

Chris Mortensen covers the NFL for ESPN.

So good old Al has lost it even more. Like come on I hate the raiders as much as the next bronco fan, but after one season with future qb as a rookie. He needs to step down as owner cause he has no idea what he is doing, what was he expecting this year in the AFC.
    Yeah, the rumor says he wants Dennis Green to coach the Raiders.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Al Davis is still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
        Al Davis is still alive?
        No, not really

Comment

Haha, thats awesome
          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

You've gotta be kidding me. It's the first coach they've had in there that brought anything of substance since Gruden. Rome wasn't built in a day Al.

BTW...You sure this shouldn't be posted in the Smack Forum? LMAO!!
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Why the hell would any self-respecting coach want to go to Oakland? Talk about a lack of job security!

I feel fairly certain that Al Davis has lost his mind... well, that probably happened a long time ago but this just reiterates the point.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                Why the hell would any self-respecting coach want to go to Oakland? Talk about a lack of job security!

I feel fairly certain that Al Davis has lost his mind... well, that probably happened a long time ago but this just reiterates the point.
                yeah like when old Alhemeir Al said 1959 was 30 Years Ago

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/24/sp...rssnyt&emc=rss
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post

what the [email protected]!! are they doing
                  Last edited by Eddiemac730; 01-25-2008, 03:30 PM.
                  "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                    uh!!! green another loser .............Al davis he's a loser also all he wants to do is win like all other owners but come on lets try to keep a coach for at least 4 years let him build a team....come on davis give him time

Comment

wow Im surprised. I thought kiffen did a pretty good job with the lousy team he inherited. Al truly has lost it.

who is gonna start the "we should hire Lane Kiffin" thread
                      Signature for rent.

Comment

didnt the raiders show some signs of waking up near the end of the season?

Comment

Take this for what it's worth, but down here at the Senior Bowl, Lane Kiffin has not been wearing Raiders coaching gear in practice. He's donned black and silver UnderArmour clothing. His assistants have all worn the Reebok-issued Raiders coaching gear.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMason View Post
                            Take this for what it's worth, but down here at the Senior Bowl, Lane Kiffin has not been wearing Raiders coaching gear in practice. He's donned black and silver UnderArmour clothing. His assistants have all worn the Reebok-issued Raiders coaching gear.
                            Crazy Al Davis is pulling more of his antics on this young guy, Lane would be nuts to sign any thing Davis sends him, i bet if you read the fine print it will have some clause where Lane not only steps down as coach but also gives up his soul to satan in exchange for a winning season for Al and the Raiders.
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

PLEASE live forever AL we Bronco fans love you :thumb:

Seriously he should just end all the BS and name himself head coach

Comment

Working...
                              X