Al Davis Asks Lane Kiffin to Resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I hope this is true.

I want to like Lane Kiffin, and once he is no longer a Raider, I can like him. Kind of like John Gruden.

The record doesn't reflect it, but he definitely brought some stability and vision to that chaotic franchise, even though they lost, they played much tougher than in the last few years. There was much more of a swagger about them.

Firing Lane Kiffin is about the stupidest thing Al Davis could do, and I'm all for it. Just as long as Kiffin doesn't end up anywhere else in the AFC West.

Hey, don't the Broncos have an opening at OC? (JK!!!!!) How great would that be though, Shanny and Kiffin could plot against Al Davis together!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
      You've gotta be kidding me. It's the first coach they've had in there that brought anything of substance since Gruden. Rome wasn't built in a day Al.

BTW...You sure this shouldn't be posted in the Smack Forum? LMAO!!
      Al Davis should totally know that Rome wasnt built in a day. Why??? Because he was there.

ahahahahahaha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrewB View Post
        PLEASE live forever AL we Bronco fans love you :thumb:

Seriously he should just end all the BS and name himself head coach
        Haha, I almost feel sorry for the raiders and their fans. ALMOST
        sigpic

Comment

I've figured it out. Our buddy AL there is secretly a Broncos fan... why else would he continue to sabotage his team year in and year out? He's clearly not trying to WIN anything w/ the Raiders.

He hasn't lost it... it's all a diabolical ploy to keep them at the bottom of the heap.

Keep it up, Al... the rest of the AFC West appreciates your efforts on our behalves.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
            I've figured it out. Our buddy AL there is secretly a Broncos fan... why else would he continue to sabotage his team year in and year out? He's clearly not trying to WIN anything w/ the Raiders.

He hasn't lost it... it's all a diabolical ploy to keep them at the bottom of the heap.

Keep it up, Al... the rest of the AFC West appreciates your efforts on our behalves.
            Note to Steve...

If you're gonna put my sis on the front page...

Use this post next.

Thanks.
            Last edited by LordTrychon; 01-25-2008, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Some of these are hilarius...more then a few want poor Al to die

Comment

Al Davis & Head Coaches = Mike Shanahan & Defensive Coordinators!

I actually like Doogie Kiffin (Actually, "Don't hate" is a better term), but the rumor is Kiffin and Rob Ryan are in a Power Struggle, with the players preferring Ryan, for obvious reasons.

Denny Green is by far the better coach, btw......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  Al Davis & Head Coaches = Mike Shanahan & Defensive Coordinators!

I actually like Doogie Kiffin (Actually, "Don't hate" is a better term), but the rumor is Kiffin and Rob Ryan are in a Power Struggle, with the players preferring Ryan, for obvious reasons.

Denny Green is by far the better coach, btw......
                  I know you wanted to take a Stab at Shanahan but the 2 aren't even close to being the same

Comment

Not even close??????

I know you wanted to take a Stab at Shanahan but the 2 aren't even close to being the same
                    You're kidding right?

It's not a stab at Shanahan, it's the truth! I like Mike Shanahan, but he goes through DC's like Davis goes through HC's......

Comment

News around here in the Bay Area is that Davis will also be removing any power Kiffin has in the organization in an effort to force Kiffin into signing the resignation letter. He'll have no say in the Draft/ Free agency... among other things.

Comment

*WHEW* Thank GOODNESS! I though there wasn't going to be any offseason turmoil in Oakland. I bought all this popcorn and was afraid it was going to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                          You're kidding right?

It's not a stab at Shanahan, it's the truth! I like Mike Shanahan, but he goes through DC's like Davis goes through HC's......

4 head coaches in 5 years is not even close to switching Defensive coordinators every few years,and if you can't see the difference its a waste of time trying to explain it

Comment

4 head coaches in 5 years is not even close to switching Defensive coordinators every few years,and if you can't see the difference its a waste of time trying to explain it

It sure is! You have to have a point before you can explain it.

You just keep telling yourself whatever makes it better......

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaBronco View Post
                              News around here in the Bay Area is that Davis will also be removing any power Kiffin has in the organization in an effort to force Kiffin into signing the resignation letter. He'll have no say in the Draft/ Free agency... among other things.
                              He is gonna try and snip off his nuts
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

wow just wow

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X