Greatest Upset Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Upset Ever?

An undeafeated (not to mention cheating) team put in thier place by a wildcard...did the Giants just pull off the GREATEST UPSET IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY? I think so...

Originally posted by #7fan View Post
    An undeafeated (not to mention cheating) team put in thier place by a wildcard...did the Giants just pull off the GREATEST UPSET IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY? I think so...
    They very well just may have.. And some may say the Patriots choked.. No no, the Patriots did not choke, they got out played in every aspect of the game.. The Giants came into this game focused and ready to kick ass, and thats exactly what they did.. Everyone knew all you have to do to have a chance at beating the Pats is get pressure on Brady, and they consistently did that all night and kept there intensity up on both sides of the ball for all four quarters.. The Giants played great football tonight, the Pats really couldnt do anything, they had one good drive and that was it..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

That defensive line got me excited, think they are all for sale?

Comment

yes, they did. and technically if you win every reg season game and don't win the last title game, you're officially the biggest choker in nfl history. that's the sweetest part.

but i learned something today. from the colts of last year and the rams and broncos of yesteryear, and the giants of today and the ravens and steelers of years passed, defense doesn't win championships. offense doesn't win championships.

the better team wins championships.
        Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
        Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
          That defensive line got me excited, think they are all for sale?
          Yeah me 2...THEY WERE KICKIN THE FRIGGIN CRAP OUTTA BRADY!

Comment

What you saw was true Giants football. I've watched them long enough to know that their defensive line and/or linebackers hit the QB early and often and, with their running game, it's their trademark. I was not used to seeing Eli and Plax light it up when they did.

I don't think this is the greatest upset. I was more surprised when the Rams lost to the Pats in 2001. I still think the Jets upset in SBIII is bigger because nobody gave the AFL a chance. Had the Giants not played New England the last week and come *this close* to beating them, then that would've set up for the biggest upset. But th Giants blew that game, had a 12 point lead and let it slip away. I know a lot of people, a lot of non-Giants fans including myself who felt they were going to win. I doubted my prediction after Moss made it 14-10 but the universe realigned itself two minutes later.

Comment

If you are a pats fan yeah.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X