Bellichick a sore LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellichick a sore LOSER

On WFAN in NY... They talking about how Bellicheat is a sore loser. They said he wasn't as bad on Sunday as he was after that DEN loss... That he was pathetic after that loss... Does anyone recall exactly what he did after that game?

I remember Brady crying foul about the refs and how Pats were the better team...

BUT... add it all up... Wont shake hands w/ Jets' coach, acting poorly after DEN loss, Colts loss and now running off the field w/ time remaining on the clock!

Any thoughts?

he always have been and always will

Comment

belichick, sore loser ?

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
      On WFAN in NY... They talking about how Bellicheat is a sore loser. They said he wasn't as bad on Sunday as he was after that DEN loss... That he was pathetic after that loss... Does anyone recall exactly what he did after that game?

I remember Brady crying foul about the refs and how Pats were the better team...

BUT... add it all up... Wont shake hands w/ Jets' coach, acting poorly after DEN loss, Colts loss and now running off the field w/ time remaining on the clock!

Any thoughts?
      Acutally EVERY COACH IS A SORE LOSER, belichick just is more up front about it. a coach once said "Show me someone who is a good loser and i'll show you a loser".

Comment

I have to agree with the ost above me..NO coach likes to lose a game..Especially the Super Bowl after going 18 and 0..You could just tell how crushed they where when they knew it was over..NOw we will have to wait and see how it affects the great PAts next year..
        sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

Comment

Originally posted by richardthebronco View Post
          Acutally EVERY COACH IS A SORE LOSER, belichick just is more up front about it. a coach once said "Show me someone who is a good loser and i'll show you a loser".

Normally I would agree with your statement... but... in the case of Bellichick/Brady after that loss to DEN in 2005... The Pats had just won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years... It was their 1st post season loss together...

NOW... if that wasn't the perfect spot to be gracious losers... then when is it? Not only did the act like sore losers... but they cried foul and acted like children. It's one thing to be upset but another to kick and scream like infants.

I mean, act like an aged warrior who finally falls in battle... Go down w/ pride and respect. They won 3 Super Bowls... no shame in finally losing a playoff game. Be humble. GIVE CREDIT to the victor!!!

TO me, it was just sad... They had 3 rings and acted like that? I look at my beloved Yanks... after they lost that heart breaker in 2001 and 2004. They NEVER acted like the Pats. Lose with class, especially when you're champs...

Comment

he's a sore loser. no one likes to lose. but how many coaches think to ruin a teams moment by coming onto the field when the game's not even over, as his team takes their last play without their head coach on the sideline. he could sure humiliate other teams and stick around, and expect the other coach to stay, but when it comes time to swallow his pill, he won't do it.

how people defend him with a straight face i'll never know
            Last edited by NinjaPirateFunk; 02-05-2008, 02:11 PM.
            Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
            Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

actually...after pats-broncs playoff game...bill told shanny he thinks his teams the best and he hopes we go all the way

I hate bill and all...but he said it..

sigpic

Comment

Sure, no coach likes to lose. However, showing some class after a loss is what's known as "sportsmanship".

Too bad there's so little sportsmanship is sports nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                  Sure, no coach likes to lose. However, showing some class after a loss is what's known as "sportsmanship".

Too bad there's so little sportsmanship is sports nowadays.
                  Thats the word I was intending on using. Sportsmanship.

Bellicheat isn't just a poor loser, he has no sportsmanship, whatsoever. If fact, he has blatant contempt for sportsmanship. He is an outright cheater, for starters (Re: Spygate).
                  As for sportsmanship; He had his starting QB on the field, frantically throwing the ball deep in the FOURTH QUARTER against the Redskins, to end the game 52-7 in a successful attempt to humiliate his opponent. Bellicheat is not just a sore loser, he's also a sore winner & has no regard for the concept of sportsmanship.

The good news is: He lost.

I am gratified that his cheating and contempt for sportsmanship did not escape the ever watchful (& ever ficticious) eyes of the football gods.

T777
                  "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post
                    how people defend him with a straight face i'll never know
                    The celebration crew ran on the field before him. He went with a surge of people and gave congrats to the coach.

I don't blame him for going out onto the field when 50+ people/press ran out at the same time.

What was he supposed to do? Run out, give congrats, turn-around run back to the sideline, stand akwardly for the time it took to get all the press off the field, wait for the final knee, then what? go back out? or just leave?

I think Spygate was a much bigger issue than the 2 sec final knee, it's not like he did it to ruin their fun, he did it becasue the press ran out on the field.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hudd76 View Post
                      I have to agree with the ost above me..NO coach likes to lose a game..Especially the Super Bowl after going 18 and 0..You could just tell how crushed they where when they knew it was over..NOw we will have to wait and see how it affects the great PAts next year..
                      Sure no Coach likes to lose! That's super obvious! But when you do lose you man-up and take it, not run off the field like some prissy little school girl. If you aren't strong enough to lose then you don't deserve to win! In short, Belicheat is a whiney, sniveling sissy who can't deal with losing, so he acts like a 3 year old who doesn't get his way! And that attitude is spreading to his wonderboy QB!

I find it funny that he'll run up the score on his opponents and make them stand on the sideline humiliated, but he can't stand through two "awkward" seconds of a three point defeat! Belicheat is obviously one of those proverbial bullies who can dish it out but can't take it!
                      Last edited by Wigglesworth; 02-06-2008, 11:27 AM.
                      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
                      - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
                      - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
                      - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteyford View Post
                        The celebration crew ran on the field before him. He went with a surge of people and gave congrats to the coach.

I don't blame him for going out onto the field when 50+ people/press ran out at the same time.

What was he supposed to do? Run out, give congrats, turn-around run back to the sideline, stand akwardly for the time it took to get all the press off the field, wait for the final knee, then what? go back out? or just leave?

I think Spygate was a much bigger issue than the 2 sec final knee, it's not like he did it to ruin their fun, he did it becasue the press ran out on the field.
                        Yes. That is EXACTLY what he should have done. Turn back. Be a big enough man to stand next to your players in victory as well as in defeat. The players went back to the sideline, but what did he do? After he shook hands with Coughlin they were BOTH dircted by the official to return to the sideline because the game was not over. And he just kept going, to the locker room, and left HIS players to stand akwardly on the sideline alone and without their coach, in defeat they stood alone.

If I ever had any respect for the guy, that washed it clean away. I closed the book on Randy Moss after he did the same thing to the Vikings in 04' (I think it was 04), and I definitely close the door on this dirtbag now. It's a shame he will be so highly regarded when he retires, because he is a black mark on the game as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                          Yes. That is EXACTLY what he should have done. Turn back. Be a big enough man to stand next to your players in victory as well as in defeat. The players went back to the sideline, but what did he do? After he shook hands with Coughlin they were BOTH dircted by the official to return to the sideline because the game was not over. And he just kept going, to the locker room, and left HIS players to stand akwardly on the sideline alone and without their coach, in defeat they stood alone.

If I ever had any respect for the guy, that washed it clean away. I closed the book on Randy Moss after he did the same thing to the Vikings in 04' (I think it was 04), and I definitely close the door on this dirtbag now. It's a shame he will be so highly regarded when he retires, because he is a black mark on the game as far as I am concerned.

Very good points. Moss left the game with over 30sec on the clock, by himself, leaving his team to stand on the sidelines. I remember the press burried him for it. I guess Belicheck did the EXACT same thing.

Someone brought up the point of Belicheck running up the score on teams that were down 20+ points, and he forced them to stand humiliated on the sidelines.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hudd76 View Post
                            Well shucks! It's just awful to see those HUMBLE Patriots take a fall!

If the Pats react like the last 10 SB losers they will probably not even make the playoffs.

Not one team in the last 10 years that lost the SB has come back to win it or even got back there the next season. Most teams tank like the Bears did this year and don't even make the playoffs!

Look at these SB losers!
                            2007 Patriots - 2008??????
                            2006 Bears - missed playoffs in 2007
                            2005 Seahawks - have made the playoffs in weak NFC West but haven't gotten past the Packers
                            2004 Eagles - sunk to the bottom of the NFC East
                            2003 Panthers - haven't been back and aren't likely to get there anytime soon
                            2002 Raiders - we all know what happened to them
                            2001 Rams - Now have a top 5 draft draft pick again
                            2000 Giants - Seven years later they get back to the SB and win!
                            1999 Titans - another NFL bottom feeder
                            1998 Falcons - Just hopeless ever since. Drafting Michael Vick didn't help.
                            You beginning to spot a pattern here? Teams that lose the SB usually don't recover and none has been back in less than 5 years (Pats - lost in January '97, beat the Rams in Feb. 2002) since the '73 Dolphins.

Losing the big game just seems to crush the losing team so that they never get back to the big game with the same team.
                            Last edited by Cugel; 02-06-2008, 02:02 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteyford View Post

you seem pretty sure of that. fact is he missed his teams final play and he didn't have to follow the crowd if he didn't initiate it himself. he also blatantly pushed aside and ignored an official.

if it was just this once i may give him the benefit of the doubt but it's time to start looking at all the stupid childish things he's done. i swear like i've said before, we forget his wrongs far too quickly just because his team's winning.
                              Last edited by NinjaPirateFunk; 02-06-2008, 03:03 PM.
                              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                              X