Bellichick a sore LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cugel View Post
    You beginning to spot a pattern here? Teams that lose the SB usually don't recover and none has been back in less than 5 years (Pats - lost in January '97, beat the Rams in Feb. 2002) since the '73 Dolphins.
    Actually. to correct there was one team as we all remember that went back to back losing both. Broncos/Giants and Broncos/Redskins.
    That aside, you are correct that MOST teams don't return after losing a SB.

On to Bellicheat. He's a punk. All the posts on here are totally correct in there assessment of him. You can never justify what he did. The thing that I can't get past is though is the whole spygate thing. What really bothers me about it is he KNOWINGLY broke the rules, and now we have "Spygate 2". I hope there is something to this one as well. Seeing how hard the NFL came down on him and the orginazation I can only wonder what would happen this time. I'm so sick of the Patsies and him I can't stand it. I hope they pull a Dolphins this next year and get in the competition for the #1 pick. How fitting.
    What bothers me the most about all of this though is I have an 4 kids and all but 1 are involved in sports. As a father I teach them sportsmanship, how to win or lose with grace and dignity. When they see things like that, or the antics of TO and others, I'm left with questions to answer that I should never have to answer.
    GROW UP!!!!!!
    Last edited by spcdlee02; 02-06-2008, 04:35 PM. Reason: I typed Giants/Redskins OOPS!!

Comment

Originally posted by spcdlee02 View Post
      Actually. to correct there was one team as we all remember that went back to back losing both. Broncos/Giants and Broncos/Redskins.
      That aside, you are correct that MOST teams don't return after losing a SB.

On to Bellicheat. He's a punk. All the posts on here are totally correct in there assessment of him. You can never justify what he did. The thing that I can't get past is though is the whole spygate thing. What really bothers me about it is he KNOWINGLY broke the rules, and now we have "Spygate 2". I hope there is something to this one as well. Seeing how hard the NFL came down on him and the orginazation I can only wonder what would happen this time. I'm so sick of the Patsies and him I can't stand it. I hope they pull a Dolphins this next year and get in the competition for the #1 pick. How fitting.
      What bothers me the most about all of this though is I have an 4 kids and all but 1 are involved in sports. As a father I teach them sportsmanship, how to win or lose with grace and dignity. When they see things like that, or the antics of TO and others, I'm left with questions to answer that I should never have to answer.
      GROW UP!!!!!!

Dont forget the bills did it 4 times in a row with Jim Kelly.
      No matter what, I win.

Comment

While what Bill did is under serious scrutiny, its pretty overblown. People are stretching for anything to throw him under the bus for. Let it go, I cant imagine anyone of you, no matter what you claim, would be in a good jolly mood after you just watched a team march 83 yards in 2:42 in the superbowl. I have no problem with what Bill did, the dead fish handshake, the walking off the field and not congratulating Dungy after the AFCCG last year, those we're classless, but this I had no problem with.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
          While what Bill did is under serious scrutiny, its pretty overblown. People are stretching for anything to throw him under the bus for. Let it go, I cant imagine anyone of you, no matter what you claim, would be in a good jolly mood after you just watched a team march 83 yards in 2:42 in the superbowl. I have no problem with what Bill did, the dead fish handshake, the walking off the field and not congratulating Dungy after the AFCCG last year, those we're classless, but this I had no problem with.
          I don't have a problem with him being upset, pissed off, or "not in a jolly mood." I have a problem with him acting like a spoiled little brat. Essentially he said "this game isn't going to turn out the way I want it to so I'm outta here." Take it like a man or don't play the game! I've coached Freshman in high school who have seen an undefeated season go up in smoke in the league tournament act with more grace in losing then Belicheat. Not liking to lose is one thing. Blatent disrespect for the victor, and the game, indicates a complete lack of character!
          "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
          - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
          - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
          - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Working...
          X