Patriot Player found with a 1/2 pound of pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Player found with a 1/2 pound of pot

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

A half pound.. Mhmm.. I'd be wanting to get my mind of of things to.. I suppose..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Everyone please keep in mind that arguing whether or not Marijuana should be legal, and making jokes or suggesting ilegal activities are not only not the point of this thread... but a violation of the Code of Conduct.

Comment

He would be best friends with a certain Bronco player.
      sigpic

Comment

I know that alot of players, on all teams, Broncos included, light up and just don't get caught.

But a half pound?

I assume he was buying for a small group? Which could mean a hard ass DA could tack on an 'intent to distribute' charge.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

PEACE!!!

Comment

I do not condone the use of illegal drugs by regular citizens or professional athletes. He knew it was wrong and still did it anyway. Perhaps this will get his attention and he can see the error of his ways. Pro atheltes are held to a higher standard and should conduct themselves properly as not to bring any negative publicity to themselves or their team.

Comment

thats going to be a intent to distribute charge.

Comment

I dont blame him after a loss like that one. You need to relax your mind
                "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                  I know that alot of players, on all teams, Broncos included, light up and just don't get caught.

But a half pound?

I assume he was buying for a small group? Which could mean a hard ass DA could tack on an 'intent to distribute' charge.
                  A small group or just Randy Moss!
                  "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
                  - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
                  - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
                  - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7762748?MSNHPHMA

A half pound.. Mhmm.. I'd be wanting to get my mind of of things to.. I suppose..
                    Thanks for the read

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post

But a half pound?

Yeah, that's what the article said.

Massachusetts law in intent to sell or distribute is a little ridiculous, if you get caught with two joints - that can count as intent.

Comment

Or he was stocking up for the off season ?

Kidding......

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                          Yeah, that's what the article said.

Massachusetts law in intent to sell or distribute is a little ridiculous, if you get caught with two joints - that can count as intent.
                          If two joints = half a pound, I think somone needs to learn about discretion. I mean, come on, I am not condoning it, but what else could that POSSIBLY look like. Certainly not a roll your own cigarette......

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

And here I was thinking that it was Randy Moss.

Comment

Wow.... half a pound of pot.... that is shocking.....

after a Super Bowl loss like that, I thought he'd go straight for the coke.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X