Salisbury Steak calls Clayton the "crypt keeper"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury Steak calls Clayton the "crypt keeper"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic

Screw Salisbury, I hope he gets fired for this......

Nobody talks about Mr Mackey like that......

Comment

John Clayton never played college or Pro-football. I question if he ever played a sport in his life. I can't stand the guy. Salisbury sucks too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
        John Clayton never played college or Pro-football. I question if he ever played a sport in his life. I can't stand the guy. Salisbury sucks too.
        at least clayton knows what he is talking about . . . . . i mean these 2 are the perfect example of high school

one ****** 3rd string jock picking on the scrawny little ugly kid because he played football

i dont care for either but id much rather see sean leaves, my god what a little hissy fit
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

I don't care if Clayton throws like a girl, the dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            I don't care if Clayton throws like a girl, the dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to the NFL.
            Exactly!

And Salisbury has outlived his usefulness......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post

And Salisbury has outlived his usefulness......
              I considered Ballsbury useless when he got busted for sending a picture of his ***** through his phone to all the local hotties.

I mean seriously, who does that?

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                I considered Ballsbury useless when he got busted for sending a picture of his ***** through his phone to all the local hotties.

I mean seriously, who does that?
                A serious narcissist.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

you don't talk that way to a Hall Of Fame-er i hate sean salisbury this just makes me hate him more.

Comment

WOW that was pretty bad. He just about broke down and freaked out.

Comment

After watching that again, it's obvious that Salisbury doesn't even understand the question.

Not who is the better player, but who makes them a better team?

And that is why he is getting frustrated.

Boss is better for Manning, because he doesn't demand the ball every other play and runs his routes properly.

Therefore, Boss IS the better player for the Giants, as a team.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                      X