Favre has Retired(merged)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that Aaron Rogers will be having his first starting season after being drafted like what, 7 years ago?

I've always loved you Brett

A legend
    Um, no, I can't really see the humor in it. 2005 was his rookie year, making the '08 season his 4th.

And considering that he's spent 3 years under the tutelidge(sp?) of one of the greatest QB's to lace his cleats, I'm just glad we won't be seeing Rodgers in Denver any time soon.

Comment

Cheers to one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time! Boy would it suck to be Aaron Rogers right about now...

Comment

I have to be honest here, I never really liked Brett Favre, and am glad to see him go. I am not taking anything away from his career or accomplishments, I just don't like him so in my opinion, Goodbye and Good Riddance.
        sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          Um, no, I can't really see the humor in it. 2005 was his rookie year, making the '08 season his 4th.

And considering that he's spent 3 years under the tutelidge(sp?) of one of the greatest QB's to lace his cleats, I'm just glad we won't be seeing Rodgers in Denver any time soon.
          can't you take a joke, i just thought it was funny, ESPN said that Aaron Rogers was more likely to retire before favre.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Umm.......really? I need to see your list of the 10 greatest ever QB's. You don't play that long unless you have at least some talent. Don't have a grudge because he beat Denver in O.T. The guy was great, period.
            Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            I'd be curious to see your list.
            He's #11.

Elway
            J. Montana
            S. Young
            P. Manning
            J. Unitas
            O. Graham
            D. Marino
            T. Bradshaw
            F. Tarkenton
            B.Starr/Namath (there are a few guys that could fit here)

And by the way...
            BRADY ISN'T EVEN IN MY TOP 200!!!!:thumb:
            No surprise -- LT left his balls on the bench

No wonder Haynesworth is asking for so much money. Being a hitman is expensive.

Comment

No regrets!

Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I couldnt even watch all of Favre's retirement press conf.

The hardest thing for me is to see a man cry or be that emotional.. It just breaks me

Comment

Working...
                X