Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Network and ESPN to merge to form the Brett Farve Network...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Network and ESPN to merge to form the Brett Farve Network...

A.P.

For seventeen years, rabid NFL fans have discussed the historic significance of Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Farve. Now, upon his proposed retirement, even the most frivolous NFL aficionado shall indelibly remember his mark. In an unprecedented move, The NFL Network and ESPN have begun negotiations to merge and run nonstop highlight reels of Farve's illustrious career. The new partnership will be called the Farve Network, and will provide 24-hour coverage of the former quarterback. Every aspect of Farve's life, career, and future as a post NFL deity will be explored.

Otis Johannsen, a native of Hayward Wisconsin, was asked what he thought of the merger. "Ah man, I think it's great. That guy Farve was amazing. He always had us all guessing...all the way to the end I guess." When asked if he would tune into the "Farve Network" Mr. Johannsen indicated his community had yet to be offered cable service and just a few of the more affluent citizens carried satellite TV. "I might check her out one of these days though," said Johannsen.

Sources say that, as part of the contract, the only highlights to be permanently excluded are from Super Bowl XXXII, when Farve was victimized by John Elway in a humiliating defeat. Farve Network could not be reached for comment as they were "mentally tired."[/FONT]
    Last edited by azfanz; 03-07-2008, 08:01 AM.

- "brett favre brett favre brett favre!!"
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz View Post
      A.P.

Sources say that, as part of the contract, the only highlights to be permanently excluded are from Super Bowl XXXII, when Farve was victimized by John Elway in a humiliating defeat. Farve Network could not be reached for comment as they were "tired."[/FONT]

I like Farve and all but I think this is all being over done a lot...You would think that he cured cancer or something...I don't remember Elway or Marino getting this much attention when they retired and John did it with 2 back to back SUPER BOWL WINS....I know this is a joke but it hs almost felt like that the past 2 days......
      sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

Comment

Yeah, its making me ill now, i even posted about it before i saw this post, looks like there are quite a few of us that are getting Favre burnout.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched either network for more than .0002 seconds since he quit, makes me want to hurl

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz View Post
            A.P.

For seventeen years, rabid NFL fans have discussed the historic significance of Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Farve. Now, upon his proposed retirement, even the most frivolous NFL aficionado shall indelibly remember his mark. In an unprecedented move, The NFL Network and ESPN have begun negotiations to merge and run nonstop highlight reels of Farve's illustrious career. The new partnership will be called the Farve Network, and will provide 24-hour coverage of the former quarterback. Every aspect of Farve's life, career, and future as a post NFL deity will be explored.

Otis Johannsen, a native of Hayward Wisconsin, was asked what he thought of the merger. "Ah man, I think it's great. That guy Farve was amazing. He always had us all guessing...all the way to the end I guess." When asked if he would tune into the "Farve Network" Mr. Johannsen indicated his community had yet to be offered cable service and just a few of the more affluent citizens carried satellite TV. "I might check her out one of these days though," said Johannsen.

Sources say that, as part of the contract, the only highlights to be permanently excluded are from Super Bowl XXXII, when Farve was victimized by John Elway in a humiliating defeat. Farve Network could not be reached for comment as they were "tired."[/FONT]
            CP for this. I am so GD sick and tired of the Tony Kornholer presents: The Brett Favre Love Triangle on every sports channel cable and satellite have to offer that I just wanna puke and lick it up........

Comment

As I have stated before I don't like Brett Favre, and never have, but I do respect his abiity as an athlete. At this juncture though, I am so sick of hearing about him, that I refuse to turn on my T.V.....we got it he was a great player and broke lots of records, but he is NOT the be all end all of football. You know who I really feel sorry for...Aaron Rodgers, that poor guy has no chance, this will make Griese following Elway, Young Following Montana and White following Staubach look like a walk in the park....who wants to bet on how many times over the next season we hear one of the following phrases:

Well he certainly isn't Favre is he?
              This would have never happened if Favre was still playing.
              I bet the Packers are really missing Favre right about now.

My bet is 158746957.
              sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

Working...
              X