DHall Traded To Raiders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHall Traded To Raiders...

Deangelo Hall traded to oakland for a 2nd rounder wowwww... i think they just got a great deal from atlanta!

Report from John Clayton

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344
    Last edited by DBroncs3; 03-15-2008, 02:53 PM.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344

source

Comment

WAB (what a bargin)

DHall is still a top 10 corner in this league, the Raiders are stocking up hard core.

If Denver doesnt make moves, we can be looking at a #3 in the AFC WEST. This is a fact, we have the SD Chargers in a clear lead with the rest in a shootout.

I want our Broncos to take it all, but I am being realistic in accepting the fact that our division is getting more competitive and we are not the cream that we once were at this moment.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep I just got a text from ESPN its true

this is a good thing now because we have more compettion in the west

Comment

They just raped Atlanta. That's a great deal for the Raiders.

Comment

who is ready to see Marshall own him next year

he is the msot overrated corner in the nfl all talk no game anyone remember his 60 yards in penalties to steve smith

or his great "I OWN 85" didnt johnson get over 100 in the first half on him if this guy wasnt so fast and didnt have a big mouth he wouldnt be considered an "elite corner"

Comment

I would think the Raiders would trade down now so that they can find help with both the offensive and defensive line. I bet Al and Jerry exchange a few phone calls in between now and Draft Day.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Originally posted by Chaboyer View Post
                who is ready to see Marshall own him next year

he is the msot overrated corner in the nfl all talk no game anyone remember his 60 yards in penalties to steve smith

or his great "I OWN 85" didnt johnson get over 100 in the first half on him if this guy wasnt so fast and didnt have a big mouth he wouldnt be considered an "elite corner"
                DeAngelo is a top notch corner. Or maybe Champ Bailey is just overrated too. Johnson did a number on him more times than not.

Comment

Wow. That's going to be on scary backfield.

Comment

It doesn't matter who they sign - the fate of the raiders lay in Jamarcus Russell's hands.

Besides, I always thought DHall was overrated anyway. Sure he will step up and shut down some of the big name receivers, but it is those weeks when he gets burnt by some no names that make me wonder. Just too inconsistent, but talented none the less.

He is a true raider now with that attitude and makes sense from the raiders standpoint. Walker and Hall are true locker room cancers, so they are in the right place.

Comment

However "overrated" he is, he is sure a hell of a lot better than what they had.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Originally posted by Harvitz81 View Post
                        He is a true raider now with that attitude and makes sense from the raiders standpoint. Walker and Hall are true locker room cancers, so they are in the right place.
                        Winning has a way of keeping locker rooms calm but personally, I'm more concerned about the D line and they've tried to address that by signing three starters. They suck though, they'll find a way to lose.

Comment

Hall is a very, very talented CB.

I'd say they now have one of - if not the best - CB duos in the league.

I hate to say it, but it's true... With Wilson back at safety, too, they have a pretty strong secondary.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                          sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by Straz1999 View Post
                            However "overrated" he is, he is sure a hell of a lot better than what they had.
                            Ha no. Asomugha is a top 5 corner in the league.

Deangelo is top 15-top 20 MAX. He's sucks, overrated like crazy. Gets burnt constantly(Despite his 4.28 40), talks too much and doesn't back up his play. Has too much attitude. He'll be out of Oakland in like 2-3 years, and he's really not that good at all
                            sigpic

Comment

Like I said in a previous post, the Raiders will be sick.....IN MADDEN 09

But Nmandi (Spelling) and Hall are a very good CB tandem....cant lie there, if jaMarcus can get over his ego they may contend in a year or two

Comment

Working...
                              X