No announcement yet.

DHall Traded To Raiders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they even going to be able to afford to field 53 players???

Comment

Where are the Raiders getting all this money? I thought I heard somewhere that they were already over the cap even before they signed Hall. Does the cap even apply to Oakland?

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        Where are the Raiders getting all this money? I thought I heard somewhere that they were already over the cap even before they signed Hall. Does the cap even apply to Oakland?
        I heard they were 10 million over before this trade.
        Now add this trade to that and a top 5 pick in the draft, I wonder how they're doing it, seriously.
        sigpic

Comment

I heard a rumor today that other than the # 4 pick, the Raiders do not have any other picks in the upcoming draft due to the Hall trade....

I thought they only gave up a 2nd rounder for him

Can anyone confirm??? I could look it up, but I am trying to study for a Biology test.... (I should prolly log off huh )....
          I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Don't worry were not cheating now, but the deal is done and he is officially a Raider.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
            Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y View Post
              I heard a rumor today that other than the # 4 pick, the Raiders do not have any other picks in the upcoming draft due to the Hall trade....

I thought they only gave up a 2nd rounder for him

Can anyone confirm??? I could look it up, but I am trying to study for a Biology test.... (I should prolly log off huh )....
              The Raiders gave up their 2nd round pick and 2009 5th round pick.

Oakland only has 1 pick (4) in the first three rounds. Off the top of my head, I forgot who they traded their third to.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                The Raiders gave up their 2nd round pick and 2009 5th round pick.

Oakland only has 1 pick (4) in the first three rounds. Off the top of my head, I forgot who they traded their third to.
                i believe it was with New England last year to move up to get OT Mario Henderson..... if i recall correctly
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X