Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asomugha's New Contract...

Asomugha's contract worth over 100 million

I think hes a good corner (underrated) but no corner but champ deserves that kind of money

http://mvn.com/nfl-raiders/2008/03/1...kland-raiders/

Originally posted by DBroncs3 View Post
    Asomugha's contract worth over 100 million

I think hes a good corner (underrated) but no corner but champ deserves that kind of money
    You shouldn't take the full contract number seriously. He'll never see anything close to $100 million. The only question is: what is the guaranteed amount?

He's an elite young CB, so a $20-$30 million guaranteed contract, including signing bonus, is not out of line.
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe this is why Okland is no longer considering going after Deangelo Hall.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Oakland just wants every1 and they will pay u top dollar as well

Comment

Al Davis is destroying all the trees in the world by spending all this money

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncs3 View Post
            Oakland just wants every1 and they will pay u top dollar as well
            I will go and try out for Oakland as a QB and get a contract worth 80 million dollars. Then I will proceed to make their team suck over the duration of my contract. I'll do good until the 4th quarter and then I'll suck with fumbling and sacks and safeties and such.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
              Maybe this is why Okland is no longer considering going after Deangelo Hall.
              When did they stop considering Hall?

Comment

Today, when the ATL journal said that the trade has stalled because Okland might not have the CAP space without cutting a few players.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Today, when the ATL journal said that the trade has stalled because Okland might not have the CAP space without cutting a few players.
                  With the exception of Justin Griffith, those players are not really big losses if they're cut, including Lamont Jordan. And that may even include Griffith, but I think he is valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                    With the exception of Justin Griffith, those players are not really big losses if they're cut, including Lamont Jordan. And that may even include Griffith, but I think he is valuable.
                    Yeah, i'd venture to guess that you guys to cut those players to get him, but this would still be the perfect time for Carl Peterson to make a move and screw over a rival team in the same motion.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Yeah, i'd venture to guess that you guys to cut those players to get him, but this would still be the perfect time for Carl Peterson to make a move and screw over a rival team in the same motion.
                      Maybe somebody should wake Carl Peterson up.....seems like he's slept right through free agency the past couple years....

....Like he signed Kendrell Bell, threw his arms up and said..."screw it, I'm done with this $hit!" ($hit meaning free agency)

Comment

Originally posted by pipes View Post
                        Maybe somebody should wake Carl Peterson up.....seems like he's slept right through free agency the past couple years....

....Like he signed Kendrell Bell, threw his arms up and said..."screw it, I'm done with this $hit!" ($hit meaning free agency)
                        Naw, we went out and filled a major need and signed DeMarrio Williams

Peterson is singley the worst GM ever in the history of the NFL. Actually i agree... he does just sleep, but he sleep GMs and thats how we sign anyone and thats why its always a terrible move.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          He's been around longer than most of the trees. Maybe he thinks he has the pecking order established.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            money is not made out of trees........
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
                              money is not made out of trees........
                              umm,

what is..... cotton?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X