Al Davis..........destroying the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Davis..........destroying the NFL

Al Davis knows he is gonna die soon and he is overloading money onto players in order to win a superbowl before his death. He is going to sign every1 for like 1 billion bucks and then die and not be responsible for anything. And all the prices for every player will be sky high and every1 in the league will want more money and there will be chaos in the NFL and a strike.

HE'S SET TO RUIN THE NFL!

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Originally posted by broncs2bowl View Post
    Al Davis knows he is gonna die soon and he is overloading money onto players in order to win a superbowl before his death. He is going to sign every1 for like 1 billion bucks and then die and not be responsible for anything. And all the prices for every player will be sky high and every1 in the league will want more money and there will be chaos in the NFL and a strike.

Not really! But there will be an uncapped year pssibly in 09 and he knows it. He is setting himself up for that year.

Comment

Al Davis knows he is gonna die soon and he is overloading money onto players in order to win a superbowl before his death.HE'S SET TO RUIN THE NFL!
      Wow....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Wow....
        u know it

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
        2) Devin Thomas
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
        2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          Not really! But there will be an uncapped year pssibly in 09 and he knows it. He is setting himself up for that year.
          I don't see it happening.....

Comment

Wow! Talk about a thread I didn't see coming. I think you're loaded with something. You guys need to quit trying to come up with reasonable explanations for Davis' actions. The guy is nuts and no matter what you do we all know it.
            sigpic
            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Al Davis knows he is gonna die soon
              That is by quite a distance the best opening line to any thread on here in a long time.

At least we know he will be getting his soon.

Seriously though, It's his own money, as long as he stays within league rules he can do what he wants. He overpays for some players, in a year or two he will be cutting them again when they are done underperforming and the rest of the league can step in and sign them to short deals and get a good year or two out of them.

Comment

I don't understand Al Davis at all. Throwing money around like it is nothing on players that are possibly past their prime. Why do I think he has a bumpersticker on his car saying "I'm spending my kids inheritance." Perhaps this will be the year that Al Davis has that fatal heart attack while the Broncos are beating the Raiders in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore Bronco Babe View Post
                  Perhaps this will be the year that Al Davis has that fatal heart attack while the Broncos are beating the Raiders in Denver.

Wishing death on someone :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                    If thats true Why are some of the riches owners in football not doing the same for example Jeerry Jones and Pat Bowlen to of the biggest billionares the nfl has.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn05 View Post
                      If thats true Why are some of the riches owners in football not doing the same for example Jeerry Jones and Pat Bowlen to of the biggest billionares the nfl has.
                      Because an uncapped year is not set in stone. It is a tremendous risk that will come back to bite the owner BIG TIME if the year is uncapped. It makes no sense to spend spend spend on the assumption that 2k10 will be an uncapped year, unless Al Davis knows something we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Because an uncapped year is not set in stone. It is a tremendous risk that will come back to bite the owner BIG TIME if the year is uncapped. It makes no sense to spend spend spend on the assumption that 2k10 will be an uncapped year, unless Al Davis knows something we don't.
                        Which we all know isn't true, because even if he did, he'd just forget it within a few days because of his Alzheimer's.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                        sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

I’m almost 100% certain that Al Davis has a Goa’uld and a sarcophagus, and will be around a lot longer than any of us….

(SG1 fans will get this, no one else will )

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post

Wishing death on someone :nono:
                            I didn't wish death on Al Davis I was speaking in the hypothetical sense. I would think that Raiders fans had faced the facts by now that Al Davis is not in the best of health and hasn't been for quite some time. It is only a matter of time of when, where and how he goes. In the meantime his decisionmaking as of late is questionable when it comes to signing players. So it should not seem surprising that his mental capabilities have been called into question.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore Bronco Babe View Post
                              . I would think that Raiders fans had faced the facts by now that Al Davis is not in the best of health .
                              No we are all in denial Your post is a joke......

Comment

Working...
                              X