Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Davis..........destroying the NFL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If I was getting close to kicking the bucket and I owned an NFL team, I would do all that I could to see one last super bowl win before I die.

    Though the point have having a team is to win

    Just win baby
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      What would happen to the Raiders after he dies and they cheat their way into a Superbowl who will take the blame...

      Comment


      • #18
        I thought the signing of Javon Walker was Al Davis sticking it to the Broncos Two-fold:

        1--He brings in another former Bronco that's not a big fan of Shanahan.

        And B--the amount he's willing to give Walker will no doubt drive up the price to re-sign Brandon Marshall.

        That, and he really needs a receiver......

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          And B--the amount he's willing to give Walker will no doubt drive up the price to re-sign Brandon Marshall.
          Now.. if thats really the reason he would pay that kind of money out, then he truly is VERY big fool Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            Now.. if thats really the reason he would pay that kind of money out, then he truly is VERY big fool Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!!

            Long live Al Davis......

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by stnzed View Post
              Long live Al Davis......
              cheers to that!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bruce80_267 View Post
                What would happen to the Raiders after he dies and they cheat their way into a Superbowl who will take the blame...
                The people of Oakland.

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Al Davis hires a new "Apprentice" to the position of "Head Coach" to carry out his evil bidding.





                  Long live the Evil (bungling) Empire.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    The people of Oakland.

                    I'll blame them for stealing my car and pawning my jewelry to buy meth.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      NOOO!!
                      Al Davis just inflated the market for overrated CBs with attitude problems, and washed out WRs with knee problems. What are we going to do??
                      No surprise -- LT left his balls on the bench

                      No wonder Haynesworth is asking for so much money. Being a hitman is expensive.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hardcore Bronco Babe View Post
                        I would think that Raiders fans had faced the facts by now that Al Davis is not in the best of health and hasn't been for quite some time.
                        Neither is their team, But what do I know, I'm just a fan of a team that has beat the Steelers at home in the snow twice in one season about a month apart.
                        R.I.P. D-Will/Nash/Taylor/Hill


                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X