Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vince Young, Jay Cutler, Tony Romo videos.. (which one is the best)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young, Jay Cutler, Tony Romo videos.. (which one is the best)?

Alright guys well some people saw my Vince Young video.
    Some saw my Jay Cutler one.
    And I added a Tony Romo one for a Cowboy fan I know.

But I figured I'd share my ish one more time to bring some more entertainment during the offseason.

So try to vote which one is your personal favorite:

Vince Young is a winner

Jay Cutler is a loser

Tony Romo and the 2007 Dallas Cowboys

I hope everyone likes them all. The songs in all 3 of them are very random and entertaining IMO. And theres a sneaky purpose behind half of the songs. The other ones are just random.

But which video do y'all like the best?
    Base on quality, comedy, music choices, etc...

I'd like to hear some opinions.
    The Jay Cutler Video is my favorite because I'm a Broncos fan.
    57.69%
    The Vince Young video is my favorite because I Think VY isn't that great and the video proved that.
    30.77%
    The Tony Romo video is my favorite because the songs were epic and it was fun to watch.
    11.54%

First off, very well done on all the videos. They were very entertaining and truthful at the same time. As a Texans fan though, I had to vote for the Vince Young video! Too many people think he's just so amazing and don't look at his stats. They look at me like I'm a liar when I tell them how bad he did. Great job on all 3 though!

Comment

Originally posted by LORK 88 View Post
      First off, very well done on all the videos. They were very entertaining and truthful at the same time. As a Texans fan though, I had to vote for the Vince Young video! Too many people think he's just so amazing and don't look at his stats. They look at me like I'm a liar when I tell them how bad he did. Great job on all 3 though!
      Thanks and glad you enjoyed them
      The VY video was probably my favorite too because I cant stand the hype with him. But yea I tried to have fun with the videos.

Comment

Shouldn't have made the poll multiple choice

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

The Young one was the best...

But i thought u should throw this in...

In the losses Cutlers QB rating was 76
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I voted for Jay's video. One, he's the only one from the list I care about and I know that he is not a loser for real. Two, I didn't want to watch the other ones. Three, Jay always wins, unless it's a poll on who sucks the most. Then I vote Philip Rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
              I voted for Jay's video. One, he's the only one from the list I care about and I know that he is not a loser for real. Two, I didn't want to watch the other ones. Three, Jay always wins, unless it's a poll on who sucks the most. Then I vote Philip Rivers.
              I should have known what your answer would be.
              But yea Jay is definatly the hottest athlete on that list.

Comment

VY has more lowlights than highlights, So i'll go with my boy Cutler.

And Romo is the most overrated piece of garbage ever.
                R.I.P. D-Will/Nash/Taylor/Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Jagwired View Post
                  VY has more lowlights than highlights, So i'll go with my boy Cutler.

And Romo is the most overrated piece of garbage ever.
                  You should try watching other games besides Broncos games, it might improve your perception.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Madigan View Post
                    You should try watching other games besides Broncos games, it might improve your perception.
                    I think he watches Jaguar games too. Though I could be mistaken.

Comment

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

I bow to your talents

As for why I hate Tony...

I hate any cowboys.

I hate them more than the Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs, and the Patriots.

I hope I never see Tony Romo win a playoff game.
                      Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 03-31-2008, 12:21 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fun stuff. I'm just glad we weren't seeing a video talking about each QB's butts the whole time!

I enjoyed them, good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          Fun stuff. I'm just glad we weren't seeing a video talking about each QB's butts the whole time!

I enjoyed them, good work!
                          @ QB Butts. Well I used the sir mix alot song for one of the clips in the Jay video. :dance:

But glad you enjoyed them.

and Armada. Yea I dont like Romo either. I made it though since a lot of Cowboy fans love him and someone requested me to do it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            @ QB Butts. Well I used the sir mix alot song for one of the clips in the Jay video. :dance:

But glad you enjoyed them.

and Armada. Yea I dont like Romo either. I made it though since a lot of Cowboy fans love him and someone requested me to do it for them.
                            Don't do anything for cowboy fans. EVER.
                            sigpic

Comment

You piece of crap!! Don't be bashing on my boy Young! You want a fight? Let's go...

I'll admit Jay is the best, but Young >>>>>>>>> Romo, and Young will turn out pretty good. Besides, have you seen the two Rose Bowls he was in??
                              No surprise -- LT left his balls on the bench

No wonder Haynesworth is asking for so much money. Being a hitman is expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X