Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo got Married???

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...impson-CR.html

Jessica Simpson's mother claims her daughter has secretly remarried.

As Simpson and her mother Tina were leaving Chili's restaurant in Los Angeles Tuesday, Tina revealed that her 27-year-old daughter has secretly wed.

Asked if Simpson was planning to marry football star Tony Romo, whom she had been dating since last November, Tina laughed and responded to the inquiry, "Jessica is already married to Tony. What are you talking about?"

Simpson, who was previously married to singer Nick Lachey, giggled and told gossip Web site TMZ.com, "Well I guess if my mom said it, it must be true!"

Earlier this year, Romo said he was thinking about marriage with Simpson - but not yet.

"I'm sure I'll get married one day. I don't know when though," the 27-year-old Dallas Cowboys star said.

Romo's close friend Michael Starr fueled wedding rumors. "I think they are going to get married," he said.

Meanwhile, Simpson has reportedly splashed out $3.47 million on a mansion in the Forest Hills' gated community in Nashville, Tenn.

The property, which is known as The Queen of Northumberland, boasts seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms and a cinema.

Simpson, who is currently working on a country album, wouldn't be the first celebrity to move to Nashville.

Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban, and Sheryl Crow also own properties in the area
    sigpic

I give it 14 months.

8 if she gets fat.
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if her mom was just being sarcastic

I think they make a cute couple.

Comment

I don't believe it.
        Owned:
        sigpic

Comment

Buy a dog Tony.

It will help you more in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            Buy a dog Tony.

It will help you more in the future.

No he might trip on it.

Comment

If its true... I wish them the best. I dont' see the purpose of wishing them ill or insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                If its true... I wish them the best. I dont' see the purpose of wishing them ill or insulting.
                I wish them the best, but famous people getting married with each other last only a year.

They switch partners more than hodown dancers
                sigpic

Comment

Seriously, who cares?
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                    Seriously, who cares?
                    The millions who watch shows like ET

OMG K-Fed was seen at a bar drunk with a bunch of girls!!!

it seriously impacts my life!!!

if no one knew, I was sarcastic.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tony Romo could, and has, done better. He'd be an idiot to actually marry her. I'd much rather he marry a Cowboys cheerleader than the likes of Jessica Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                        Tony Romo could, and has, done better. He'd be an idiot to actually marry her. I'd much rather he marry a Cowboys cheerleader than the likes of Jessica Simpson.

Wow thats a pretty harsh judgement don't you think?

I'm sure he could care less who you would like him to marry. He loves who he loves. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post

Wow thats a pretty harsh judgement don't you think?

I'm sure he could care less who you would like him to marry. He loves who he loves. Period.
                          I don't care what Romo cares about honestly. And you're a good one to talk. Pretty harsh judgment about me, don't you think?
                          Besides, if they got married, good for them. But I just think that he could do better and has done better. He was linked to Carrie Underwood, who is better. Most importantly, I don't like Jessica Simpson. Never have, never will.

Comment

Guys please behave before I report your guys posts and I dont want to do that but if this gets out of hand I might have to.

But IMO who cares who gets married with who. If thier happy then thats all that matters. Theres a reason Tony married her. I would think its for her money but he just got a new extension

You guys need to behave because this kind of behaviour by Broncomanias finest is just unacceptable :nono:

And off topic but I read this at a glance and I thought it said "Tony Romo Murdered"

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                              I don't care what Romo cares about honestly. And you're a good one to talk. Pretty harsh judgment about me, don't you think?
                              Besides, if they got married, good for them. But I just think that he could do better and has done better. He was linked to Carrie Underwood, who is better. Most importantly, I don't like Jessica Simpson. Never have, never will.
                              I don't think I judged YOU at all. I judged your post, by calling someone an idiot for getting married to the person they wanted to marry. Nowhere in my post was it refelecting you as a person

Comment

Working...
                              X